Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:15 PM Post #9,586 of 62,140
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #9,587 of 62,140
I don´t know if you ever listen to KZ Ks10, i liked so much the signature, i like a good bass, these ones that you recommended are like kz ks10? or have a good bass? they are all under 100$? i don´t like much piercing highs. thanks again

Thought I know pretty much all KZ models. But ks10 is new to me. I would say typo, but you are very consistent at calling your fav SQ buds the KZ ks10 ... what is that mythical rebranding? :wink:

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #9,588 of 62,140
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #9,589 of 62,140
Man, catching up is a pain. LOL. So I got the Funcl W1 from amazon, and it's really comfortable, controls are kind of weird, build quality isn't great, but not bad. but the sound? I mean, it's got a wide sound stage and good bass, but the mids and highs are super veiled. no sparkle at all, they kind of sound muffled to me. I tried a couple different tips. Then I put my T3's in and was like WOW!! and then the T5 and even more wow.. I can't believe how amazing the T5 is. Sorry Funcl, for $30 on prime day, even the I4, TS2/TC1 beats you. maybe i need to burn them in, but no volume control just kills me, so they are going back unless any of you gents want to take them off my hands for $30 plus shipping. I'm in the Western US.

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #9,591 of 62,140
When I asked, they just replied "yes"and when I asked for a photo they said "Please wait, we will shoot you later." :frowning:

I've seen 3 different rebrands that are circling about. Not sure if they all differ in volume control.
Letscom BE30 - Although Letscom seemed like a pretty respectable rebrand as it's listed on Amazon, it is possible the newer Aliexpress shipments might just have their name stamped on.
Air UFO - No branding at all...
Coolhere UFO - Coolhere hasn't really been active since last year... Mine came in a box saying Dream Sport (yet another rebrand!) They promised an ANC headphone but at a sky-high price (9999 RMB or ~1450 USD)

How would you describe their sound relative to something like Anbes 359 and others? Did yours come with USB type C and if so does it charge with a Type C to C cable?

Maybe it's just the fact that Earfun Free has a 4-step charge indicator rather than 3-step like the Jabra, or I'm using them heavily these days, but I feel like I drain 1/4 of it each day (listening approximately 80-95% volume). Yet, I don't drain the buds much at all (after about 2 hours it's still at 80% left, though generally with TWS the last 20-40% can be useless because you will be bombarded with BATTERY LOW warnings) It isn't so much 6+24 hours battery as much as 24 hours total. Never really noticed this with Jabra Elite 65t. I haven't had any major issues with the Earfun, but the complaints in their Facebook group about defective products or failed deliveries and their lack of response doesn't inspire confidence.

Has anyone actually dealt with Anbes, Kissral or Letscom's after-service or warranty? While it seems like a grain of salt, those brands still seem more assuring than the rebrands.
I listened to them on Android mostly, which isn't a problem, but I have ten times more testing hours on iPhone, so I don't want to compare them to others just yet. What I can say is that they sound on the brighter, more balanced side, with a present but definitely not overpowering bass.

@Bartig I read your review about the QCY T3, do you think they're a good upgrade from the QCY T1C? Can I work out with them on? (My earcanals are small, so no eartips problems probably, I usually use S)

Also, I'm very tempted to bite the Edifier TWS1, but I don't wanna be burnt :frowning2:
Yes, sonically, the T3 is a step up from the T1c. Yet it retains its balanced signature. For this price, I didn't even know it was possible.

I'm curious if anyone ever confirmed if aptx improve SQ audibly? Using iPhone vs android. I know my KZ Bluetooth adapter sound better than my Trn bt20 without aptx, don't know if aptx has anything to do with it though.
Well, I haven't. Listen mostly on iPhone X and Xiaomi Mi A1 though. :p

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #9,592 of 62,140
I have these Back Bay Audios coming soon, They look like a re-branded Tranya T1 pro, which i really liked, but just not as much as the T3.
Curious for your impressions, as the case design resembles the Anomoibuds Capsule. Which sound great for 20 dollar, by the way.

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #9,594 of 62,140
Man, catching up is a pain. LOL. So I got the Funcl W1 from amazon, and it's really comfortable, controls are kind of weird, build quality isn't great, but not bad. but the sound? I mean, it's got a wide sound stage and good bass, but the mids and highs are super veiled. no sparkle at all, they kind of sound muffled to me. I tried a couple different tips. Then I put my T3's in and was like WOW!! and then the T5 and even more wow.. I can't believe how amazing the T5 is. Sorry Funcl, for $30 on prime day, even the I4, TS2/TC1 beats you. maybe i need to burn them in, but no volume control just kills me, so they are going back unless any of you gents want to take them off my hands for $30 plus shipping. I'm in the Western US.

No sparkle? No way maybe you're getting a bad fit. No veil here. Clean that wax man. Yep told you no volume control. I haven't used them in a couple weeks gonna listen later. I edit this when I hear them. I got sparkle a plenty a couple weeks back.

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #9,595 of 62,140
Thought I know pretty much all KZ models. But ks10 is new to me. I would say typo, but you are very consistent at calling your fav SQ buds the KZ ks10 ... what is that mythical rebranding? :wink:
They send out your T1?

Jul 24, 2019 at 3:25 PM Post #9,597 of 62,140
If someone could help me with these CHIFI.
Which ones has the better bass? i don´t think i am a bass head, but liked too much kz ks10 signature.
I´m in Brazil. better buy from ali or chinese sites...
Tranya is available where? only in there website or amazon or elsewhere?
thanks again

Hey, another Brazilian here!

I would wait a bit until August 13th or something and check the KZ reviews here.

Its very cheap, looks amazing and probably will sound very good, if they keep their highs in check.

But its being called a "public beta" and KZ is known for messing up sometimes, hence saying to wait.

Well, that is, if you dont plan to buy more than 1.

Abraços

Jul 24, 2019 at 3:45 PM Post #9,598 of 62,140
Jul 24, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #9,599 of 62,140
If someone could help me with these CHIFI.
Which ones has the better bass? i don´t think i am a bass head, but liked too much kz ks10 signature.
I´m in Brazil. better buy from ali or chinese sites...
Tranya is available where? only in there website or amazon or elsewhere?
thanks again
Based on what you describe, it sounds like you'd be very happy with the Tranya T3. I haven't tried it, but the reviews and feedback here are virtually unanimous. Big bass, but still captures the other frequencies nicely.

Jul 24, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #9,600 of 62,140

Thought that was an interesting youtube video. Was just relased by a popular youtuber, linus tech tips. They bought 50 truewireless headphones and pick there top 4. One of the top picks is g-wack. This: https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Microphone-Sweatproof-Earphones/dp/B07H6FNX77

I assume that's a rebrand. Any one know of what?

#2 on the list (Raycon E50) is almost certainly a rebrand of the Nillkin Go. Raycon seems to be ones of those companies that release rebranded Chinese TWS at a massive markup.

Still waiting for mine, but this is definitely promising.

EDIT: Pretty sure I've seen the "g-wack" under a different brand in this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back