Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 25, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #9,662 of 62,573
I have both T5 and 359. Both sound different but excellent unless you switch to them immediately after MW07 which I mainly use. By "excellent" I mean in the vein of 65t but with wider soundstage and more forward mids with better clarity. Treble is more or less the same between all three (T5, 359 and 65t) meaning ok but nothing exciting. T5 sound more energetic thanks to a a little more pronounced bump in mid-bass but 359 are more balanced in overall signature. T5 last on a charge the longest, 5 hours at least. 359 and 65t lag somewhere around 4 hour mark (don't get me started on MW07's dismal 2.5 hours!). With fit I had most problems with MW07 resorting to SpinFits CP100Z-L. All the rest are fine for my ears with their stock tips (large for 359 and 65t, medium for T5). Speaking of stock tips - T5 have the best with solid core and nicely textured soft silicone. Very exclusive. No discomfort with any of them but T5 are HUGE to my liking, they stick out and I can constantly feel them in my ears. 359 are the best in this respect, they almost disappear in my ears, literally and sensually, weigh nothing and stay put. When it comes to charging cases I must designate T5 and 65t as the worst but for different reasons. Former because it's HUGE, unwieldy and feels cheap, latter because it simply feels cheap and doesn't have magnetic guides. Functionally 65t wins hands down - best mic, best control scheme, auto pause, transparent mode, firmware updates, app with EQ. Next comes MW07 which misses only on firmware updates, transparent mode and the app. Both have excellent control schemes and thank god well sorted real buttons that do not jam into the ears. T5 and 359 are minimal and in in terms of fanciness both have only vol control, with T5 having it very inconveniently implemented. All but 359 seem like they came from the real company and not from the travelling circus. Which besides other things reflected in how badly they are made. Even T5 though looking and feeling cheap, still gives a solid and well put impression. I think I posted more than on 2 cents. Like 5.
Few more thoughts to add to myself. Connectivity: I believe all four musketeers (359, T5, 65t, MW07) are BT5. For my usage (gym, jog along Hudson and some NYC subway and walk) they all are quite stable. At least I didn't notice any outliers with excessive dropouts or meager range. All were dismal with Galaxy S9+ (except for T5 which I didn't have at the time) and superb with S10 and iPad Air 2nd Gen, so I chalk it up on Samsung. Codecs: On S10 all but T5 use AAC, T5 starts on AptX by default (obviously on iPad it's AAC for all of them). When I force switch T5 on S10 to AAC I for life of me can't hear real difference even on lossless files, maybe at times some symphonic music or death metal sound a little crispier but could be placebo effect as well. In any case difference with MW07 is much more striking no matter what music. Which tells you that no electronic tricks can compensate for good analog acoustic engineering. Loudness: T5 is a champ hands down! Followed by 359, MW07 and 65t in that order. On a side note: Despite being harsh on 359 I really think that it's an engineering marvel to pack so much great sound into such a small housing and at that low price. I only wish that some respected and stable ChiFi brand like MPOW, Aukey or Anker would put a stop to all that orphaned clone nonsense and produce a well made, supported and warranted copy. Will be totally worth extra $15-20.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #9,664 of 62,573
Can anyone confirm that Ancreu makes the Mifo 05? or did they just re-brand it?

upload_2019-7-25_13-22-18.png

Jul 25, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #9,665 of 62,573
Jul 25, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #9,667 of 62,573
Can anyone confirm that Ancreu makes the Mifo 05? or did they just re-brand it?

hmm I thought they were OEM for several of the TWS in this forum including Anbes 359/UFO type. Their site is downright sloppy with unclickable links among other things. When I click on their UFO page it lead me to a cabled Bluetooth IEM.

Anyways, I was searching "Ancreu TWS" and this came up, but is manufactured by Dogo rather than Ancreu. Looks like a new housing for the BE30 UFO, they call it BE30Q.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...galleryofferlist.normalList.65.40b6181bMh8qzr

Jul 25, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #9,668 of 62,573
Can you tell me a comparison of tiso i4 with tranya t3 and anbes 359?

Thanks

Anbes is most balanced of the two with a great soundstage and decent base, T3 has comparable soundstage with bigger base, maybe slightly less highs. And i4 is for bassheads

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #9,669 of 62,573
Can someone tell me about the t3 vs t5?

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #9,670 of 62,573
Jul 25, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #9,671 of 62,573
Has anyone tried these iQute TWS?
They're cheap and come with a 12mm graphene driver! AND with lots of controls right on them! But are a serious Shrek look... :ksc75smile:

61gahuTSdmL._SL1200_.jpg

71G0HMnc7oL.jpg

Jul 25, 2019 at 9:08 PM Post #9,673 of 62,573
Looks like frankenstein
I hope anbes 359/tranya is not like this
Not even close - if you look at the pictures you can clearly see they did something weird with placing the driver in its own little bubble. Not sure why not just shorten it and remove that neck between the driver and the main body... Maybe for easier access to the buttons?

For the record I have both the Tranya T3 and the Anbes 359 and they are nothing like that. The 359 barely sticks out of the ear

Jul 25, 2019 at 9:36 PM Post #9,675 of 62,573
But the sound quality of tiso i4 is much lower than tranya?

It really depends on what you need. Tiso i4 is really really bassy, if you want something more balanced then the Tranya is a better choice. That said, the Tiso is much smaller and much cheaper.

All depends on your preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back