Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 5, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #8,206 of 63,215
I like the 359's, not love. They are the least comfortable TWS I own and after owning two pair where the rubber button has come off, i'm not about to waste my money on a third. I've never been one to hear the wide soundstage everyone talks about. my T1 Pros have a MUCH wider sound stage and even my Tiso I4's soundstage is as wide if not wider. I do love the battery life, volume control, bass and loudness, but I hardly listen to music, so it's not really that important to me. we'll see how the D42's are. If i was smart, i'd probably grab the TRN BT20s and hook my Ibasso It01's up to them.

Jul 5, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #8,207 of 63,215
the rubber cover just came off my second pair of Anbes 359 :rage: So I Just ordered the Anbes D42, should be here on Sat. and will post my comparison.
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Ear...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5HWVQTSK8D03DP32CJ7A
Did you lose the rubber cover?
If not, I have used super glue on both my covers. Cleaned it well before applying.
Now they are really well attached, and working fine.
Used a drop og glue on the tip of a plastic tooth pick and gently applied the adhesive around the button.

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #8,208 of 63,215
I like the 359's, not love. They are the least comfortable TWS I own and after owning two pair where the rubber button has come off, i'm not about to waste my money on a third. I've never been one to hear the wide soundstage everyone talks about. my T1 Pros have a MUCH wider sound stage and even my Tiso I4's soundstage is as wide if not wider. I do love the battery life, volume control, bass and loudness, but I hardly listen to music, so it's not really that important to me. we'll see how the D42's are. If i was smart, i'd probably grab the TRN BT20s and hook my Ibasso It01's up to them.
Does the Tiso I4 have vol control? I may bite if yes. 6hr battery is within my battery range and 20 bucks.

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #8,209 of 63,215
Does the Tiso I4 have vol control? I may bite if yes. 6hr battery is within my battery range and 20 bucks.

Doesn't say anywhere on their description, but I've got one coming from AliExpress, so can tell you when I get it

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:36 PM Post #8,210 of 63,215
Doesn't say anywhere on their description, but I've got one coming from AliExpress, so can tell you when I get it
  • Style: Ear Hook
  • Communication: Wireless
  • Connectors: None
  • Wireless Type: Bluetooth
  • Vocalism Principle: Dynamic
  • Control Button: Yes
  • Volume Control: No
  • Active Noise-Cancellation: No
  • Function: For Mobile Phone,for Video Game,HiFi Headphone,For iPod,Sport
  • Plug Type: Wireless
  • Sensitivity: 108±3dB
  • Frequency Response Range: 20-20000Hz
  • Line Length: None
  • Resistance: 32Ω
  • Waterproof: Yes
  • Model Number: i4
  • Support Memory Card: No
  • Support APP: No
  • Is wireless: Yes
  • With Microphone: Yes
For 20 buck without is ok I guess, just wondering if they have like a I5 or I6 with vol?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #8,211 of 63,215
For 20 buck without is ok I guess, just wondering if they have like a I5 or I6 with vol?

They have i5 and ix, but neither mention volume control either.
I'll actually reach out to them to find out

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #8,212 of 63,215
They have i5 and ix, but neither mention volume control either.
I'll actually reach out to them to find out
Both don't support vol. Maybe I'll wait to see if you think it has a larger soundstage and sparkly highs than the Anbes. :) I like the fact that they are Sensitivity: 108±3dB, which should be pretty dang loud. Bartig has these too lets see what he say when he gets the 359.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #8,213 of 63,215
Both don't support vol. Maybe I'll wait to see if you think it has a larger soundstage and sparkly highs than the Anbes. :) I like the fact that they are Sensitivity: 108±3dB, which should be pretty dang loud. Bartig has these too lets see what he say when he gets the 359.

Will let you guys know! :)

Btw, have you tried the Astrotec Motivation / S80? That one has very sparkly highs, bordering on sibilance for some recordings...

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #8,214 of 63,215
Will let you guys know! :)

Btw, have you tried the Astrotec Motivation / S80? That one has very sparkly highs, bordering on sibilance for some recordings...

Nah for some reason not interested and sibilant and also dark(yep not talking about the s80) earphones is a no-no with me. When do you get the Mifo, whoops meant the Tiso?
EDIT.
These look the same, but with a lid. Of course amazon is mixing the reviews with other products:
https://www.amazon.com/TNSO-Bluetoo...tnso+wireless&qid=1562354162&s=gateway&sr=8-5

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #8,215 of 63,215
I've searched the thread and found nothing, so apologies if a repeat, but is there a model that has a mute button or ability to set a mute button AND doesn't sound like crap for calls?

I end up walking and talking a lot of conference calls, and it would be real handy to have an actual mute button vs. always needing to take out the phone, etc. Especially in the rain or cold. From what I can tell none have this feature?

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:58 PM Post #8,216 of 63,215
Anyone know anything about THESE? They are today's flash deal on AliX and it appears so far only ppl in Russia have something to say about them (all positive it seems, though pointing out things like 'strong magnets' is , well, not really the kind of review I am looking for) ... I am asking since they offer fast shipping from Spain ... few funky things, there is one product image that seems to convey some IPX idea (water drops and rain) but I can't find anything in the specs. (They list Apt-X there, though .. kinda not believing that, as they are also mentioning the battery case capacity as 320mAh in one place and 500mAh in another ...)

v10twsa.jpg

Bonus question ... anyone has any idea what THIS function is supposed to be / what it might be good for?

v10twsb.jpg

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #8,217 of 63,215
Bonus question ... anyone has any idea what THIS function is supposed to be / what it might be good for?

I think that's meant to be track skipping.

I've searched the thread and found nothing, so apologies if a repeat, but is there a model that has a mute button or ability to set a mute button AND doesn't sound like crap for calls?

I end up walking and talking a lot of conference calls, and it would be real handy to have an actual mute button vs. always needing to take out the phone, etc. Especially in the rain or cold. From what I can tell none have this feature?

That's something I've been trying to find for a long time too, but no luck. Even my wired headsets can't really do that (I think you can hold the talk button on some to mute, but I'm always worried I'll hang up by accident).

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #8,218 of 63,215
Did you lose the rubber cover?
If not, I have used super glue on both my covers. Cleaned it well before applying.
Now they are really well attached, and working fine.
Used a drop og glue on the tip of a plastic tooth pick and gently applied the adhesive around the button.
Well, that's good to know. Yes, I still have the rubber covers, i'll try that, thank you!

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #8,219 of 63,215
No Volume control on the Tiso i4. I think the battery life is 4 hrs, but they are cheap, small and have a great overall sound. the bass is mostly low/mid bass, no sub bass like the T1 or 359, but i really like them for books and meditation music etc.

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #8,220 of 63,215
Based on Sony’s own chip and the 6 hours is with anc on, they should hit 8 hours with anc off
The only thing that is a little "What", is there is no volume control on the earbuds. While I do not use it that often, I do use it, especially at the gym (phone may not be on my person).

I'll still grab them, however, along with the new Bose 700 ANC TWE.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back