1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632
634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643
Next

Last
  1. hifi80sman
    d3myz and actorlife like this.
  2. hifi80sman
    Which one? The dual driver version? If so, I like, not love them. They are bassy, as expected, but they fit well, have decent call quality, and are fun to listen to. However, they don't have the best clarity, so keep that in mind. If you enjoy a warm sound signature, these will likely make you happy, however, for the price, you're better off going with the MPOW T5, Anbes 359, or (based on other's recommendations) the Tranya T3.

d3myz likes this.
  3. hifi80sman
    They are a nice set, however, watch out for one thing while you're in the return period.

Everything was all fine and dandy, then one day, volume in one earbud was softer than the other (can't remember which one now). I reset everything, but it remained. After reading online, it looks like it's a common issue. It'll be fine for a few, then all of a sudden, boom, the good times don't keep on rolling. Instead of trying to work with Samsung, I decided to return them.

d3myz likes this.
  4. clerkpalmer
    Yikes. For $199 I assumed maybe they were different. Staying away.

d3myz likes this.
  5. hifi80sman
    Nice! Excited to check those babies out!

d3myz likes this.
  6. d3myz
    Public Beta? What? and it's got a 3 hour run time. they look super cool. but they need to really work on that running time.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    hifi80sman likes this.
  7. d3myz
    You had me at Progressive Metal :L3000:, I use a S/M tip 11mm and and M 12mm, just depends on the TWS' i'd try playing something that has a good amount bass and test your tips, to see which is most comfy with the most amount of bass.

8. clerkpalmer
    I'm taking a flyer on these too.

d3myz likes this.
  9. d3myz
    Your leaderboard is excellent!

Bartig likes this.
  10. vstolpner
    I'm guessing that's why they priced it relatively low.... I mean it's half price from the (granted, very excellent) mifo O5, despite having extra driver and crossover.

Also, I saw 7-8 hours advertised in one of their photos....
    Edit: nevermind, realised I read that wrong...
    That said, 3 hours is enough for me

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    actorlife and d3myz like this.
  11. d3myz
    Makes sense. 7-8 hours would be excellent. Do we know which chipset? and no aptx it looks like some probably not a QCC5xxx etc?

12. vstolpner
    They do have a drawing of a chipset with the letter R on it, but I'm guessing they're not using Realtek either. Probably some cheap alternative.

d3myz likes this.
  13. d3myz
    Those Black hands holding the earbuds freaked me out, but the more I look at them, the more I want them.

14. igorneumann
    Exactly I bought it despite the beta status (and that Im way over my iem budget this month) as they will probably be more expensive when not in Beta or, at least, came in a different color.

I think and hope its a Mifo with KZ drivers.

vstolpner and actorlife like this.
  15. actorlife
    Haha your profile pic remind me of the ZST. Man I wish I could get the T1. They must have heard my rant that I wanted a BA/Dynamic damn damn damn. OK rant OVA. Grrrrrrunt. F$$K. I'm fine. ✌️⏳

vstolpner likes this.
First

Back
623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632
634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643
Next

Last