1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
Next

Last
  1. actorlife
    Thanks dcell BA drivers cool, but 3hr battery sucks. I'd like to hear it though. I'm a KZ fan, but not bought anything from them in a long while. Who is gonna be the first to buy them? I'm wondering if these are ZST in wireless?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    igorneumann likes this.
  2. igorneumann
    HOLYMOLY, i have big news...

The 1st Hybrid TWS IEM from none less than KZ is available as "public beta"

Knowing KZ it will sound amazing, until they release the V2 that will be way worse, not that it will matter anyways as the bluetooth will not work...

OR, it will be different this time as the same slogan as TFZ/MIFO (Make it fully optimal) and the similar hinge indicate they are being designed/manufacted by someone that knows what they do.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4000...04laR9Ek&spm=a2g1y.12024536.slider_70171766.0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. igorneumann
    Damn, you beat me to it... got so excited havent checked if was already posted.

4. Slater
    EarStudio ES100 is junk?

d3myz and Caipirina like this.
  5. snip3r77
    To each of it's own, TWS to me is a tool not a reference system.

6. snip3r77
    Hey man, if one were to compare anbes 359 or T5, what's the equivalent in the IEM World

7. Bartig
    The KZ TWS was already posted guys. :D

Go for the Mpow T5. They sound FANTASTIC.

igorneumann likes this.
  8. BobJS
    No ... ya got me.

Slater likes this.
  9. Caipirina
    Dang it!!! Couldn’t pull the trigger fast enough on this one :wink:
    Even risking having it sent to exotic, non-summer spy location...

Better be good!

igorneumann, Slater and actorlife like this.
  10. actorlife
    Can't wait for your thoughts. From the ad seems to be a Dual-Driver BA/Dynamic. Maybe a wireless ZST. If that is the case it's a dream come true as I recently posted I wanted a zst wireless. Oh spy location.

Slater likes this.
  11. DigDub
    d3myz likes this.
  12. vstolpner
    Do let us know how they are!

I'm thinking I'll wait for now.... Seems a few of us are on the fence...

13. Hisma
    hey guys,

I wanted to jump on the TWS train and I see a lot of chi-fi brands mentioned. However nobody has once mentioned edifier. Is there a reason for that? youtube seems to give the TWS2 decent reviews. I decided to purchase the edifier TWS5 and it just arrived today. It sounds surprisingly solid. Good dynamic range. Punchy lows, crisp highs, "ok" mids. Nothing really jumps out but they're still pleasntly surprising.

I got it for 449 RMB ($65). It seems to be on the higher end of the chi-fi TWS range, but it comes w/ the latest qualcomm chip (QCC3026), APT-X, & some other decent specs.

I could only find one review (in chinese) https://new.qq.com/omn/20190421/20190421A00OGT.html. It's quite thurough and they even did a tear-down. Gave it a favorable rating.

So just curious... anyone own any edifiers? I'm quite happy w/ my TWS5's so far.

JimmyR, Bartig and d3myz like this.
  14. chinmie
    sadly i haven't got the chance to try the anbes and the mpow

15. vstolpner
    Welcome to the club!

There's been some discussion about the Edifier TWS, but not much.
    I was debating to pick up the TWS1, but then decided on the MPOW T5.
    I really like well defined base, so guess TWS5 wouldn't be for me based on your feedback :)

Nice to see a teardown though!

Do you have any other TWS? How do they compare?

d3myz likes this.
First

Back
622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
Next

Last