Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 15, 2019 at 8:42 AM Post #7,531 of 62,423
Nuarl announced a new product for the end of July. The NT110, a successor to the very unpopular NT100.

It is going to come with a QCC3020, so it gets APTX, a 9.5 hour battery with 6 charges in case, and an IPX7 waterproof rating. No mention of HDSS though, but it does mention graphene drivers and the case will use usb-c for charging.

Here are the deats (Japanese):

https://www.atpress.ne.jp/news/185792

Jun 15, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #7,532 of 62,423
i see you have the Nuarl. how does it compare soundwise?
Sound wise I like Nuarl. The sound is more clearer.
I need more time with Melamania. It's starts growing on me.

Jun 15, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #7,533 of 62,423
I was looking at getting the jlab audio air, anyone have any input in these? Looks like they would be good for biking, still dont like using my phone for music as someone always calls during one of my rides.....

Jun 15, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #7,534 of 62,423
I was looking at getting the jlab audio air, anyone have any input in these? Looks like they would be good for biking, still dont like using my phone for music as someone always calls during one of my rides.....
They are average. I had them. Returned them. Mediocre all around.

Jun 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #7,535 of 62,423
Is sennheiser momentum true wireless best device out there at the moment for sound?
Bump. I'm also curious. Debating between Senn MTW and Sony WI-1000x.. WF-1000X sound good but short battery life (<3 hrs) kills it for me. Actually I also tried the Sony WI-C600N and they sound pretty decent at a $150 range.

Thoughts? Maybe Beyer/AK too? Anyone tried the Xelento Wireless?

Jun 15, 2019 at 11:17 AM Post #7,536 of 62,423
Syllable 101 were a disappointment. Got them today, and guess I will never use them again.
Got good seal, and they were fairly comfortable but the sound was far behind Anbes 359 and QCY T2C.
The midrange was too exaggerated, and I felt like sitting in a box when listening to them. The bass were also a bit thin.

Edit: Unusable to watch videos with, because of bad lip synch too.
Agreed. I didn't have any sych issues with the S101 unless I walked away from watching YouTube. Too bad since it has aptx(Cayin N3) that they could not be clear and sparkly. The Anbes does not have aptx, but damn do they shine on my N3 so darn sparkly. :) The same with the Sabbat X12 and it seemed they did the same thing with the E12. No happy no treble. :frowning2:

Jun 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #7,537 of 62,423
Bump. I'm also curious. Debating between Senn MTW and Sony WI-1000x.. WF-1000X sound good but short battery life (<3 hrs) kills it for me. Actually I also tried the Sony WI-C600N and they sound pretty decent at a $150 range.

Thoughts? Maybe Beyer/AK too? Anyone tried the Xelento Wireless?
MTW or MW07 are the best sounding. If you polled people here, probably 60/40 in favor of the MW07. I don’t think the 1000x competes with either at this point. It’s not even competitive at 150. For that money, buy the Nuarl. Xelento wireless is a 750 plus iem and isn’t a fair comparison. I’ve owned the wired version and haven’t tried wireless but I’m sure they are outstanding. For something in the same price range maybe the Audeze isine 10 plus Bluetooth cable but they are open back.

Jun 15, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #7,539 of 62,423
Back in the market for true wireless after I put my Beoplay E8 through the wash. Surprisingly they still work but have a permanent red light on....which is concerning. Was never happy with them, uneven bass (much less in the left side), unstable imaging (also probably due to the left side).

I've been reading the Senn MTW has the best audio but the battery drain remains an issue. Do people have practical experience if this is really an issue? I'm done with Beoplay.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #7,540 of 62,423
Is sennheiser momentum true wireless best device out there at the moment for sound?
Don't have Senns but enjoy M&D MW07. Many who had both here on the thread will tell you that SQ-wise they're equal or MW07 are even better. To me MW07 sound like a good $150 pair of dynamic wired IEMs with an amazing, for any IEM, soundstage. But their battery on a single charge sucks at barely 2.5 hours before warning. I hear that Senns have their own set of problems.

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #7,541 of 62,423
The Senn MTW sounded awesome, and were comfy, but in the end I returned mine. It was impossible to live it with all the battery drain and connection problems. I could leave them in the case for a day, then when I really needed them for lets say a work out they were empty...

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:57 PM Post #7,542 of 62,423
Nuarl announced a new product for the end of July. The NT110, a successor to the very unpopular NT100.

It is going to come with a QCC3020, so it gets APTX, a 9.5 hour battery with 6 charges in case, and an IPX7 waterproof rating. No mention of HDSS though, but it does mention graphene drivers and the case will use usb-c for charging.

Here are the deats (Japanese):

https://www.atpress.ne.jp/news/185792

NUARL True Wireless currently being sold @ amazon received the excellent users feedback. Is this a newer model?

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:14 PM Post #7,543 of 62,423
NUARL True Wireless currently being sold @ amazon received the excellent users feedback. Is this a newer model?

The Nuarl AT series was amazing and recieved great reviews.
Their NT sports series though were not, and recieved poor reviews.

Hopefully that will change with this set. I hope the new chipset will fix the connection issues many people complained about in the nt100.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 6:19 PM Post #7,544 of 62,423
I'm one who prefer the sound of the Senns over MW07 which is why I sold them for the 2nd time. As for battery, as long as you charge them ever 4 days you'll be fine, every charges their phone every day so every 4th day shouldn't be to hard for the Sennheiser. I have the senns and E8s as my "top" sounding but generally still use my Earin M2s for convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back