Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 31, 2019 at 5:23 AM Post #7,171 of 62,460
2nk2on5.jpg

Pretty bright sounding. Ample bass for a balanced armature driver. Buttons are a tad tiny. LED doesn't light up when in use.

how do you rank it between your collections?

May 31, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #7,175 of 62,460
Just got my sabbat x12 after receiving suggestions here on the forum.
So far pretty happy, the fit is not the best because one of my ears is quite different from the other, so the tip Pierces a bit the ear. Silicone tip covers are coming, hopefully that works.

Pairing first time took exactly 1 try to make it work, and so far they connected automatically when I took them out of the case afterwards (not when you open the case).

Again, it only works if the left earbud is connected, does not work if only the right one is out of the case.

Microphone is so and so, not the best

May 31, 2019 at 9:08 AM Post #7,177 of 62,460
Which model of fully wireless iem that has Bluetooth 5.0, noise canceling, and will fit so comfortably as to sleep with them would you suggest? I would like to use them to fall asleep in a noisy environment listening to some relaxing music instead of the rubber earplugs I am using now.

May 31, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #7,179 of 62,460
Do you know what codecs this supports? I couldn't find that info anywhere.
Besides the AAC and Aptx like rh said. They also have a Dynamic and Balanced Amature in each earbud. I'm so excited to hear them.

May 31, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #7,181 of 62,460
Feel free to laugh at my newest addition to my TWS collection (well, once it arrives)

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 7.47.20 PM.png

and no, I did not 'buy' those ... I started playing the 'apply for freebies' game on AliX ... and out of ALL the audio gear I clicked on ... I got THIS ...

Ah well, gift horse and such ... let's see just HOW bad this can actually be :) And what are they smoking to ask for 27$ for this? most shops now ask for 5$ for the i7s plus some shipping ...

Anyone else 'won' a freebie on AliX before?

May 31, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #7,183 of 62,460
Wait, what? That's the Syllable 101? Has also BA that's not advertized on AliX? Or did I miss something here?
Yes I think RH posted it on his review. This is why I wanted to hear them besides the aptx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back