Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 16, 2024 at 12:25 AM Post #61,891 of 62,307
Anyone gonna bite on the new soundcore sleep buds?

https://us.soundcore.com/pages/sleep-a20-sleeping-earbuds
I've tried all sorts of sleep buds. The most comfortable ones I ever used were the Bose Sleepbuds which were discontinued after two iterations. I believe they had difficulty with the battery technology lasting and/or holding charge. The charging case also doesn't hold charge long and they were very expensive for what they were.

Tried Kokoon and all sorts of other things. I'm not sure the technology is still there for something wireless and comfortable that has the battery life to last a night.

Mixed reviews so far. But keen to see what people think.

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:10 AM Post #61,893 of 62,307
AVIOT's website. I bought the Z1s this way. It seems you can buy either BK or Red ZX1 for 49,500 yen when viewing in Japanese. Change language to EN.....whoosh...they disappear and the Indi campaign link appears. They need a compliance manager and I volunteer!
on amazon.co.jp currently 13% off ... sold by Aviot ...

Amazon_co_jp__AVIOT_TE-ZX1_Hybrid_Active_Noise_Cancelling_Wireless_Earphones__Tribrid-5_Driver...jpg

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:15 AM Post #61,894 of 62,307
Anyone gonna bite on the new soundcore sleep buds?

https://us.soundcore.com/pages/sleep-a20-sleeping-earbuds
I tried all kinds of sleep buds and in the end what works best for me are those headbands that you can get for 10-20 bucks on your local amazon .. or as cheap as 3$ on aliexpress .. the quality isn't great, but I use them for white noise / meditation sounds / bling bling and they run all night, are fine with whatever sleep position.

Amazon_com___musicozy.jpg

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:18 AM Post #61,895 of 62,307
Fellow TE ZX1 people, I have a tiny issue with the app / setting. It appears that in the app I can change the button presses. Currently the long press cycles through anc-normal-ambient. And I see some options for only cycling through 2 of them (apparently?) but thing is, I click on those and nothing happens. Anyone else? IMG_8572.jpeg
The blue highlight stays on the top option …

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:28 AM Post #61,896 of 62,307
Fellow TE ZX1 people, I have a tiny issue with the app / setting. It appears that in the app I can change the button presses. Currently the long press cycles through anc-normal-ambient. And I see some options for only cycling through 2 of them (apparently?) but thing is, I click on those and nothing happens. Anyone else?
The blue highlight stays on the top option …

The settings work for me. I changed it to ANC <-> Transparency On.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416-092904.png
    Screenshot_20240416-092904.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 8:00 AM Post #61,899 of 62,307
Good to hear it’s supposed to work. I might try re-installing the app. iOS or Android you are on?
I can confirm it also works on my end, Android on Samsung Galaxy A52s.

In general the app seems basic (and full of typos) but doesn't appear to have any parts that aren't working, at least nothing that I have tested

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:50 AM Post #61,902 of 62,307
Apr 16, 2024 at 10:57 AM Post #61,903 of 62,307
So I still have unpacked ZX1's waiting to be sold (UK/EU, previous, almost buyer was mental) and I'm developing an itch to try them out. Not expecting much as I've been recently using TW2's with kilobuck IEM's but still...

Anyone heard any news about TW3's? I appreciate Ifi go pods but they seem (edit: based on photos) bulky compared to Shure's solution.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 11:48 AM Post #61,904 of 62,307
So I still have unpacked ZX1's waiting to be sold (UK/EU, previous, almost buyer was mental) and I'm developing an itch to try them out. Not expecting much as I've been recently using TW2's with kilobuck IEM's but still...

Anyone heard any news about TW3's? I appreciate Ifi go pods but they seem (for photos) bulky compared to Shure's solution.
I don't think that's right. I haven't found the go pods to be bulky at all. I'd call it a push. I find them to be more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back