Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 7, 2019 at 2:18 AM Post #6,061 of 62,454
If you hit the website linked to my comment the Singapore shop does deliver to the USA or international and the main site also delivers them international.
I suppose you're talking about purchasing from Stereo? They do ship internationally, but not sure how seamless warranty is going to work out though, since their distributor for Nuarl is local to SG.
You might have to ship back and forth for warranty, which can be quite costly.

Apr 7, 2019 at 6:52 AM Post #6,063 of 62,454
I suppose you're talking about purchasing from Stereo? They do ship internationally, but not sure how seamless warranty is going to work out though, since their distributor for Nuarl is local to SG.
You might have to ship back and forth for warranty, which can be quite costly.

In that case yeah, but honeatly ive dropped over $1500+ on headphones already $170 seems kinda alright. I know its not the same for everyone but I wouldnt mind if they are the best sounding.

Apr 7, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #6,064 of 62,454
So at the moment which headphones are the best sounding, resolving and clear of the bunch?? I dont care about shipping. Added bonus if they offer isolation. Also dont care about build just sound.

Apr 7, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #6,066 of 62,454
So at the moment which headphones are the best sounding, resolving and clear of the bunch?? I dont care about shipping. Added bonus if they offer isolation. Also dont care about build just sound.
None if compared to wired. Otherwise Master & Dynamic MW07, Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless and B&O E8. These are the ones I've heard myself and seem to be concensus on this thread. Others swear by RHA, Audiotechnica and Nural.

Apr 7, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #6,067 of 62,454

Maybe wait and see how the Beats Pro pans out?

Apr 7, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #6,069 of 62,454
Did Beats ever had a good sounding phone, whether wired or nor?

I haven’t heard anything since Apple took over, but the Pro wasn’t too bad. Definitely the best Beats product I’ve heard from their lineup.

Apr 7, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #6,070 of 62,454
Since I honestly don't know where to start, I hope you guys can help me out.

Looking for bluetooth in ear headphones for running. Sound quality should be good and fun (i.e. perhaps more bass emphasized), the fit should of course be snug and comfortable because of the running.
Battery life is of no concern, looks don't really matter.
Budget is max of 100 euro's, it can be more but I hope around that price mark and less is of course better.
They will also be used to listen to music at home outside from time to time.
They don't need to have any functionality like picking up phone calls or changing the volume. Although changing volume might be handy, I don't see any issues with just using my phone for that.

Thanks!

Anyone?

Apr 7, 2019 at 5:37 PM Post #6,075 of 62,454

Users who are viewing this thread

Back