Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 7, 2024 at 7:03 PM Post #59,461 of 62,480
PSB TWM M4U has been officially released now without much fanfare.

Despite still being interested, the lack of any real announcements (1 Twitter post) and the initial delay have made me think PSB lack some confidence in this release.

With MEMs on the market too the magneto static config not as exciting anymore.

BUT they still look small and comfortable which is what I'm missing in the collection at the moment.

Want to wait for reviews though as previous skeptical points have moved these from a blind purchase to a wait and see.

Jan 7, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #59,462 of 62,480
PSB TWM M4U has been officially released now without much fanfare.

Despite still being interested, the lack of any real announcements (1 Twitter post) and the initial delay have made me think PSB lack some confidence in this release.

With MEMs on the market too the magneto static config not as exciting anymore.

BUT they still look small and comfortable which is what I'm missing in the collection at the moment.

Want to wait for reviews though as previous skeptical points have moved these from a blind purchase to a wait and see.
Probably sound very good. Those guys know how to tune. But no ANC is a deal breaker for an everyday tws and they probably don’t best the big boys in sq. Might be an interesting test drive if on Amazon

Jan 8, 2024 at 12:23 AM Post #59,464 of 62,480
HELP!! Going on a trip in a week, and I thought I had a pair of APP2 for my wife on the plane. They’re too big!! They push out on her ear, especially the back part. I’m guessing ear fatigue within an hour. She says they push in the back, and for her to complain…that’s something.

I ask for advice, being short notice, on finding some small TWS for small female ears.

Thanks all!

Jan 8, 2024 at 12:35 AM Post #59,465 of 62,480
HELP!! Going on a trip in a week, and I thought I had a pair of APP2 for my wife on the plane. They’re too big!! They push out on her ear, especially the back part. I’m guessing ear fatigue within an hour. She says they push in the back, and for her to complain…that’s something.

I ask for advice, being short notice, on finding some small TWS for small female ears.

Thanks all!

If you need ANC. Then these seem specifically designed for lady ears )based off every Japanese review)

https://nuarl.com/en/mini3/

Might be hard to find in the states though unless you got a dealer somewhere.

Jan 8, 2024 at 12:38 AM Post #59,466 of 62,480
I'm thinking if the APP2 are too small you're almost going to be crap out of luck for fit since they're one of the smallest ones with one of the least intrusive fit.
Maybe it's on/over-ear you should get for her?

Jan 8, 2024 at 1:01 AM Post #59,467 of 62,480

Thanks all!
These are the smallest ANC buds I am aware of, I have and really like them. Never tried the ANC on plane though

1MORE ComfoBuds Mini​

https://a.co/d/ibgzeFg

Jan 8, 2024 at 2:19 AM Post #59,470 of 62,480
T2 sound very good too, but I didn't have the time yet to compare to T1 and orhers.
Next to the Noble Mystique this are my most used TWS.
Hi! MiMiranda, could you help me with the choice, please? I can buy T2 for $265 or Mystique for $355.
It's really important for me that they have good subbass, somewhere around 20-25 Hz.
Which one would you choose?
I like T2 more because of more features and lower price. And i have no AptX Adaptive in my phone.
But.
Can you sleep on your side with T2?
Can they fit into a fifth (small) pocket of jeans?

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024 at 2:55 AM Post #59,471 of 62,480
I hope Creative updates their app soon as they said they would.
It somehow almost seems like the app has two different "profiles" set up, because it's almost like every other time I get... okay, the EQ's aren't named like this but let's just say it for convenience's sake:

So the first time I connect to my phone get all my EQ's but the one called "Juturna EQ 1", and that's the only one I can find in the app, with 7 others I made missing.
The next time I connect to my phone I have EQ's "Juturna EQ 2" all the way to "Juturna EQ 8", but not the one called "Juturna EQ 1", and then the next time I connect them to my phone it's the same as the first example, only the "EQ 1" is there. Really weird, honestly.

Jan 8, 2024 at 3:09 AM Post #59,472 of 62,480
I hope Creative updates their app soon as they said they would.
It somehow almost seems like the app has two different "profiles" set up, because it's almost like every other time I get... okay, the EQ's aren't named like this but let's just say it for convenience's sake:

So the first time I connect to my phone get all my EQ's but the one called "Juturna EQ 1", and that's the only one I can find in the app, with 7 others I made missing.
The next time I connect to my phone I have EQ's "Juturna EQ 2" all the way to "Juturna EQ 8", but not the one called "Juturna EQ 1", and then the next time I connect them to my phone it's the same as the first example, only the "EQ 1" is there. Really weird, honestly.

Well, this week I'll receive my Ace and I hope that at least one user-EQ will work. I plan to EQ it similar to my Linner MEMS TWS, roughly diffuse field neutral. Then measure and compare them A/B to see how the hybrid DD + MEMS configuration sounds compared to the full range MEMS driver.

Should be an interesting test, but it requires at least one user-EQ for the Creative Ace to work.

Jan 8, 2024 at 6:14 AM Post #59,473 of 62,480
Some Sennheiser news at CES 2024

https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/se...rue-wireless-4-and-sport-earbuds-at-ces-2024/

sennheiser-momentum-4-true-wireless-white.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back