1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359
361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370
Next

Last
  1. BigZ12
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Bartig likes this.
  2. clerkpalmer
    galaxy buds are available at att .com for $97 if anyone is looking for a deal today. Only black is left. I almost grabbed them but decided better of it since they seem to be tailored to Samsung phones and I am using ios. Early reviews are positive provided that you are looking at a consumer friendly and targeted device.

3. Slater
    Why not; for $18 I’ll take a shot.

Bartig likes this.
  4. Kermy
  5. clerkpalmer
    Plus I already have the Jabras, the ATs, the Senns and the M&Ds so I probably do not need these. I'll bet ebay will be flooded with them in 2 weeks and they will be going for $50 or so.

Edit: the verge is really tough on TW. Pretty sure they've trashed just about everything short of the MTW and even that review was middling as I recall. But the review came from Vlad and he's usually pretty spot on.

6. 05stisilver
    I totally disagree with the review from "The Verge". Definitely have plenty of bass. They have a similar sound signature to the Mavin Air-x. I also love the ambient mode which you can tailor to your taste. It also has an app with several preset eq levels as well as an option to preset your own. I normally don't use my earbuds for phone calls but I did have one and the person on the other end did not complain and did not have to repeat themselves or have me repeat myself. I did have a couple of issues with connectivity but it is still in the air. One time it was because I was streaming and my phone was buffering and the other is because I was about 15-20 feet away from the phone and through two doors one of which is metal. I definitely like these better than the Jabra's. They sound close to the Mavin's but not quite as good and the Senn's are still the best that I have heard SQ wise. I also do not get 6 hours of playback. I'm getting @ 4.5-5 hours.

pitsel likes this.
  7. TooFrank
    FWIW: I’ve owned the E8 from when they were released. Using the foam tips. Have to be careful when inserting them otherwise I can only ware them for a relatively short time without discomfort in terms of soreness. As regards the sound, they provide a very nice detailed sound. However, there is a tendency for sibliance that may lead to fatigue. In addition, there are drop-outs on the left once in a while, but it is of such short duration, that it doesn’t really bother me. Finally, I love the design and the making, so all in all I’m

8. BigZ12
  9. Slater
    I wonder why the official QCY store doesn’t have it? Hmmm

10. chompchomps
    has anyone tried using the QCY T1C for running/sports? seems tempting, but im afraid they will drop out

11. chinmie
    Bartig, actorlife and BigZ12 like this.
  12. mikp
    well, i would not trust QCY on tws for some time. Did get an early version that just cut out . Bothered the seller so much i got a refund + 10$ for my troubles.

Have some qcy normal bluetooth that are okay, but tws is not their area. The tws form factor is the same as their other single models as q26.

13. chinmie
    you got the T1C or their other TWS models?

this is also looks interesting, it's shape is like the Earin M2 but with thenT1C open case design.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bUju0TX6

14. firewatersun
    What colour and price? Could you pm me please?

15. mikp
    dont remember the version, but some time ago.

Got the jabra 65 and mavin, so waiting for qcc5100 series and apt-x hd.
    Also got the kozon a5, small and okay but the case drains their battery. ended up getting a full refund after 3 months of messaging. So done with random chinese realtek or airoha tws.

First

Back
350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359
361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370
Next

Last