Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 8, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #5,386 of 62,087
So are they one in the same? Or 2 different models?

If they’re different, any advantage to one vs the other?

So i've been trying to figure this out for a bit and this is my summary.

On QCY's website, they only mention the t1 and t1c. No mention of the qs1.

On QCY's aliexpress page, there is no mention of the t1, only the t1 pro which is supposed to not be good. But there is a qcy qs1 on the site.

From comparing specs, i believe the t1c and the qs1 are the same TWS. While the T1 is different than the t1c.

Links for t1c http://www.qcy.com/product/95.html and t1 is http://www.qcy.com/product/93.html

From comments online, i've read that the t1c and t1 is the same thing which doesn't seem to be correct. My assumption is sellers mislabeling what they are selling.

My thoughts are that the t1c/qs1 are the ones to get. You will also see them referred to as the dudios zeus air(rebrand) which can be bought from amazon in the US quite cheaply i believe. Sadly i can't get them shipped to Canada from amazon :frowning2:

Mar 8, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #5,388 of 62,087
galaxy buds are available at att .com for $97 if anyone is looking for a deal today. Only black is left. I almost grabbed them but decided better of it since they seem to be tailored to Samsung phones and I am using ios. Early reviews are positive provided that you are looking at a consumer friendly and targeted device.

Mar 8, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #5,389 of 62,087
So i've been trying to figure this out for a bit and this is my summary.

On QCY's website, they only mention the t1 and t1c. No mention of the qs1.

On QCY's aliexpress page, there is no mention of the t1, only the t1 pro which is supposed to not be good. But there is a qcy qs1 on the site.

From comparing specs, i believe the t1c and the qs1 are the same TWS. While the T1 is different than the t1c.

Links for t1c http://www.qcy.com/product/95.html and t1 is http://www.qcy.com/product/93.html

From comments online, i've read that the t1c and t1 is the same thing which doesn't seem to be correct. My assumption is sellers mislabeling what they are selling.

My thoughts are that the t1c/qs1 are the ones to get. You will also see them referred to as the dudios zeus air(rebrand) which can be bought from amazon in the US quite cheaply i believe. Sadly i can't get them shipped to Canada from amazon :frowning2:

Why not; for $18 I’ll take a shot.

Mar 8, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #5,391 of 62,087
I almost made the jump too but like you I'm on iOS. But what really made me not buy them was this review on the verge: https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/8/1...es-truly-wireless-review-price-specs-features

Sounds like better off buying the Jabras instead if you didn't get the Buds as part of the pre order promotion.

Plus I already have the Jabras, the ATs, the Senns and the M&Ds so I probably do not need these. I'll bet ebay will be flooded with them in 2 weeks and they will be going for $50 or so.

Edit: the verge is really tough on TW. Pretty sure they've trashed just about everything short of the MTW and even that review was middling as I recall. But the review came from Vlad and he's usually pretty spot on.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #5,392 of 62,087
I totally disagree with the review from "The Verge". Definitely have plenty of bass. They have a similar sound signature to the Mavin Air-x. I also love the ambient mode which you can tailor to your taste. It also has an app with several preset eq levels as well as an option to preset your own. I normally don't use my earbuds for phone calls but I did have one and the person on the other end did not complain and did not have to repeat themselves or have me repeat myself. I did have a couple of issues with connectivity but it is still in the air. One time it was because I was streaming and my phone was buffering and the other is because I was about 15-20 feet away from the phone and through two doors one of which is metal. I definitely like these better than the Jabra's. They sound close to the Mavin's but not quite as good and the Senn's are still the best that I have heard SQ wise. I also do not get 6 hours of playback. I'm getting @ 4.5-5 hours.

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM Post #5,393 of 62,087
I haven't tried V1, sorry. So cannot compare them. Thought my 2.0 bud was the same as 1.0, except from the case. But hopefully they are a little better. They've had some time to improve them.
Would have given them 9 out 10 with BT 5.0 and the same range as the Senns. 8 of 10 with BT 4.2.
FWIW: I’ve owned the E8 from when they were released. Using the foam tips. Have to be careful when inserting them otherwise I can only ware them for a relatively short time without discomfort in terms of soreness. As regards the sound, they provide a very nice detailed sound. However, there is a tendency for sibliance that may lead to fatigue. In addition, there are drop-outs on the left once in a while, but it is of such short duration, that it doesn’t really bother me. Finally, I love the design and the making, so all in all I’m

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #5,394 of 62,087
Mar 8, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #5,395 of 62,087
So no one has anything to say if this is a newer version than the one some of you are recommending?
Anyway... I took a bite...ordered, but won't get it before end of March/start of April.

I wonder why the official QCY store doesn’t have it? Hmmm

Mar 8, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #5,396 of 62,087
has anyone tried using the QCY T1C for running/sports? seems tempting, but im afraid they will drop out

Mar 8, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #5,397 of 62,087
Mar 8, 2019 at 7:47 PM Post #5,398 of 62,087
looking at the earpiece, i think it is the same unit but with bigger battery case. i already ordered the T1C, let see how it goes
well, i would not trust QCY on tws for some time. Did get an early version that just cut out . Bothered the seller so much i got a refund + 10$ for my troubles.

Have some qcy normal bluetooth that are okay, but tws is not their area. The tws form factor is the same as their other single models as q26.

Mar 8, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #5,399 of 62,087
well, i would not trust QCY on tws for some time. Did get an early version that just cut out . Bothered the seller so much i got a refund + 10$ for my troubles.

Have some qcy normal bluetooth that are okay, but tws is not their area. The tws form factor is the same as their other single models as q26.

you got the T1C or their other TWS models?

this is also looks interesting, it's shape is like the Earin M2 but with thenT1C open case design.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bUju0TX6

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back