Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 9, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #39,181 of 62,419
In addition to what has been mentioned by TK33 and ErockG, for my desktop setup I actually use the Bose speakers and they sound pretty good. Very portable, can stereo link them together, great microphone setup that I use for conference calls all day long. They also play nicely with the AppleTV I have in my office. Very good utility speakers at a reasonable price in my opinion. I have both Sound Link Micro and a SoundLink Revolve II with the latter being a bit bigger, but sounds a bit better. Good luck!
Thanks man. Will check them out.
I have 2 Ones with a Sub and Arc. Heaven. Sonos has deals for healthcare workers or Costco is great as well. I'm a Sonos advocate for sure.
Maybe I should just grab a sub for my 2 Ones?

Nov 9, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #39,182 of 62,419
Thanks - yeah I don't think I need to connect to my computer. Was just looking for something fun but I'm gonna be keeping volumes low so I'm not gonna have that much fun. I have a couple of Ones now but I'd like to upgrade even though they are fairly decent.

If you want studio quality speakers but musical at the same time I don't think you can go wrong with the JBL 305P MkII or the older version the LSR 305 that are now discontinued but you might be able to find them still for cheap. They are pretty much the same.

Nov 9, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #39,183 of 62,419

Maybe I should just grab a sub for my 2 Ones?
If you're not going with an Arc, maybe. It'll definitely add some nice room filling bass. You could always add an Arc or the new Beam which has Atmos, later. That's what is so great about Sono. It's very modular. I even added a Port to my turntable. You're right, it really is fun :wink:

Nov 9, 2021 at 7:41 PM Post #39,184 of 62,419
In addition to what has been mentioned by TK33 and ErockG, for my desktop setup I actually use the Bose speakers and they sound pretty good. Very portable, can stereo link them together, great microphone setup that I use for conference calls all day long. They also play nicely with the AppleTV I have in my office. Very good utility speakers at a reasonable price in my opinion. I have both Sound Link Micro and a SoundLink Revolve II with the latter being a bit bigger, but sounds a bit better. Good luck!

Nov 10, 2021 at 3:03 AM Post #39,185 of 62,419
Anyone knows anything about the Tanchjim Echo TWS ? its suppose to have a Qualcom 3040, APTX Adaptive and a 10mm Berilyum driver for 99 bucks, so even if they dont have ANC, i hope they good.

Nov 10, 2021 at 3:03 AM Post #39,186 of 62,419
At mid week, you probably need a way to shut off the noise in your background, and focus on the music, work that needs to be done, as well as something comfy, so today I bring you my full in-depth written review about the 1MORE ANC TWS IEMs, also called the EHD9001TA!

Tuned by a master designed from Italy, this True Wireless IEM is tons of fun if you enjoy a stronger bass and a smoother treble.

More info in the full review, and if you have questions, I'm always around to help~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/11/1more-anc-tws-iems-ehd9001ta-background-off-music-on.html

1More-ANC-BT-IEMs-aptX-LDAC-EHD9001TA-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-22.jpg

Nov 10, 2021 at 3:10 AM Post #39,187 of 62,419
50 is the magic number but would be nice if they could have gotten 2 full charges extra with the case instead of 1.5.

Size comparison pic...

Big but not the biggest. Nuarl size I would say but they are packing a 9mm, two air chambers for the driver and a big battery so to be expected. Easier fit and more comfy than the Nuarl N6 form factor.

Went out to the store. Only a little ANC and it is solid but still out for review. Actually the warmth and the good weight of them was good against external noise and I noticed that made them stand out in the busy store. Ambient again very quiet going on with no click or activation noise outside of the lady. Though the quick transparency on the right bud has no announcement so I could double check easy enough. Again very natural ambient up there with the best/most transparent I have heard.

Tried Spiral Dots and they fit fine in the case. Liked the stock tips SQ a little better. Maybe the ones I used on the CKR70TW I like a smidge better than stock but just a tiny bit. Much better tips than the last gen which were not that close.

The lady still gets confused. If you play or pause on the device she remembers what was last with the earphones so you get her to say pause when you play. :)

These take EQ well. They do like a cooler source of course. Normal(no EQ) on my Cowon is never used since it is cool and a bit unexciting but these warm that up and I like it. Actually like the quality and tone of the treble on these. Delicious bass on one side but quality treble and good mids These are tuned similar to many TWS and the CKR70 I had that they are low end focused and you might want to add to the higher registers. Just better than things like the CKR70TW and the Victor. They have quality through the range and they can be pushed where you want. bass is the star but they can be evened out. Still need to see how the run in changes the bass if it does.
Thanks for the review!

How about the call quality on these? Let say if we compare with jabra, sony, etc

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2021 at 3:42 AM Post #39,188 of 62,419
20211110_101324.jpg
20211110_101407.jpg

Just got this... My first impression, well, let's say that I'm quite impressed. :)

Nov 10, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #39,189 of 62,419
At mid week, you probably need a way to shut off the noise in your background, and focus on the music, work that needs to be done, as well as something comfy, so today I bring you my full in-depth written review about the 1MORE ANC TWS IEMs, also called the EHD9001TA!

Tuned by a master designed from Italy, this True Wireless IEM is tons of fun if you enjoy a stronger bass and a smoother treble.

More info in the full review, and if you have questions, I'm always around to help~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/11/1more-anc-tws-iems-ehd9001ta-background-off-music-on.html

1More-ANC-BT-IEMs-aptX-LDAC-EHD9001TA-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-22.jpg

How about the 1More app?
Is there an eq or at least pre-sets?
I don't think they do unless equalizer was added with a firmware update.

Nov 10, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #39,191 of 62,419
Been perusing the thread and my brain is scrambled guys! Looking for some recommendations.

Currently own a pair of Jabra 65t's that I've had for 2.5 years primarily for the gym or working around the house. Enjoyed a pair QCY T1Cs for some time before losing an ear and have been defaulting to the wife's AirPods for the past few weeks due to the seamless iPhone integration but... I'm ready to level up! The options now seem to be endless vs. when I bought my Jabras.

Avid listener of Hip-Hop and R&B, some electronic music at times. Average listener who would somewhat put myself under bass-head category. Will primarily be using these with my iPhone for listening in the office and around the house. Not much care for sweat-resistance as I can use the Jabras for the gym.

I've seen a lot of talk about the Geminis but... HELP!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back