Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 1, 2021 at 8:56 PM Post #39,001 of 62,168
What kind of battery life are you guys getting on these? I was on a Zoom for two hours and wow, the LP3 just ate up my battery life. I think I had 80% when I started the call, then at about the two hour mark the buds gave me the low battery voice.
I have yet to do a straight usage battery drain on them yet. I am curious tho

Nov 1, 2021 at 8:59 PM Post #39,002 of 62,168
I see a Fiil T2 Pro announced / available on AliExpress, other than some apparently AI / content farm generated articles I can't find much info ... would be lovely to have the sound of the T1 Pro with better ANC ... form factor looks a bit more roundish overall ... hilarious is that graphic what they think who these are for "student, staff, young lady'

somehow this one tickles my trigger finger .. and apparently not much cheaper during 11.11

Does anyone know more?

Messenger.jpg
Also this article:-

https://inf.news/en/digital/cf935be...meXnif0eo1g-1635814118-0-gqNtZGzNApCjcnBszQh9

Nov 1, 2021 at 9:04 PM Post #39,003 of 62,168
What kind of battery life are you guys getting on these? I was on a Zoom for two hours and wow, the LP3 just ate up my battery life. I think I had 80% when I started the call, then at about the two hour mark the buds gave me the low battery voice.
I only listened to music today on the Devialet Gemini's. Started at 100% and at roughly the two hour mark ONE of them ( I believe the right) was at 35%, the othe was much higher but I can't recall what it was at. The 35% reading was a little shocking.

Nov 1, 2021 at 9:15 PM Post #39,004 of 62,168
I only listened to music today on the Devialet Gemini's. Started at 100% and at roughly the two hour mark ONE of them ( I believe the right) was at 35%, the othe was much higher but I can't recall what it was at. The 35% reading was a little shocking.
Oh, I was referring to the Liberty 3 Pros.

Yes, the battery on the Devialet do drain at times. I did a hard reset process and then it seems to have stabilized for now. I've read they're supposed to have a firmware update soon. Fingers crossed.

Nov 1, 2021 at 9:49 PM Post #39,005 of 62,168
Soundpeats H1 x Spinfit test results. Both CP360 and CP145 fit the case just fine. 360 sightly boosts bass at the expense of some treble. CP145 absolute crushes the bass and there is nothing else but treble. I suspect poor fitment. Trying the Tanchjim T-APB next.

Nov 1, 2021 at 9:56 PM Post #39,006 of 62,168
Soundpeats H1 x Spinfit test results. Both CP360 and CP145 fit the case just fine. 360 sightly boosts bass at the expense of some treble. CP145 absolute crushes the bass and there is nothing else but treble. I suspect poor fitment. Trying the Tanchjim T-APB next.
Keep trying man, once you get the right tips that fit you and fit sonically ... The H1 are one of the best sub-100 sets. SQ wise they punch far above their weight without a doubt.

Nov 2, 2021 at 12:02 AM Post #39,008 of 62,168
Those where my first 2 google hits as well and (at least on my phone) immediately tried to hook me up with single ladies in my area :) ... also the way they read (fragrant? Capsule?) feel like ad revenue generating AI / content farms...

26F0F555-B798-41CE-B02B-502A5A04AFE7.jpeg
waiting for more reliable sources ... or just hit 'order' :wink:

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021 at 2:09 AM Post #39,009 of 62,168
anyone still got the buds live? I've been listening to them again after the last update, and it seems that the EQ presets are now sound more usable and more pleasant for me. Now the Normal, Bass boost, Soft, and Dynamic sound good and can be used in different listening scenarios, whereas before i only like the Dynamic (barely) for music listening. also the overall volume can go much higher than before. I'm adding this back to my "music sleeping TWS" roster.

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:20 AM Post #39,010 of 62,168
anyone still got the buds live? I've been listening to them again after the last update, and it seems that the EQ presets are now sound more usable and more pleasant for me. Now the Normal, Bass boost, Soft, and Dynamic sound good and can be used in different listening scenarios, whereas before i only like the Dynamic (barely) for music listening. also the overall volume can go much higher than before. I'm adding this back to my "music sleeping TWS" roster.
I still use them regularly because the case is so pocketable. I have to check on that update you speak of.

Nov 2, 2021 at 3:29 AM Post #39,011 of 62,168
I have the Aurora Blue edition with the eq pre-sets and they work very well for me but for $49 you got a great deal.
I don't about you, but to me out of all the TWS that I have tried the Comfobuds Pro have the best ambient mode or maybe because they have a shallow fit too.
The sound is exactly up my alley with nice balanced sound. Nothing is harsh or offensive and the mids are crispy and clear and bass is good too.
The ANC works great for me for the kind of environment I'm at.
The stem is indeed stupid but I can live with that.

I like the sound better than the Sennheiser CX 400BT.
I actually got inspired from your post about the Comfobuds Pro the other day and ordered the Aurora Blue ones the day before yesterday! Will probably get here on friday. Will probably not be my daily driver but I needed something new and fun to look forward to. :D

Nov 2, 2021 at 4:32 AM Post #39,012 of 62,168
I actually got inspired from your post about the Comfobuds Pro the other day and ordered the Aurora Blue ones the day before yesterday! Will probably get here on friday. Will probably not be my daily driver but I needed something new and fun to look forward to. :D
I am curious about those Aurora Blue as well .. I wonder if the blue versions on AliExpress are those .. some say Aurora .. one says 'only the GLOBAL version of blue supports' .. and I frankly wonder from a technical point of view how the presets are limited to one specific edition .. shouldn't that be an app thing?

Nov 2, 2021 at 8:53 AM Post #39,013 of 62,168
I hope you will like them.
I have ordered 2 more sets as Christmas gifts since you can’t really go wrong with them.
For me, like you I ordered them as a secondary set for phone calls and for the ANC but they have become my daily driver mainly due to their sound signature and an ambient mode that actually works well.
Also, in the 1More app there is an option for Burn-in. 4 cycles if I recall. I had completed only one but it’s there in case you want to give it a go.

Looking forward to read your initial impression.

Nov 2, 2021 at 8:57 AM Post #39,014 of 62,168
I am curious about those Aurora Blue as well .. I wonder if the blue versions on AliExpress are those .. some say Aurora .. one says 'only the GLOBAL version of blue supports' .. and I frankly wonder from a technical point of view how the presets are limited to one specific edition .. shouldn't that be an app thing?
I believe the Aurora Blue is a different set altogether although similar hardware but once connected to the app it will recognize it and provide you with access to the eq pre-sets.

Nov 2, 2021 at 9:53 AM Post #39,015 of 62,168
I have 2 of them and use them for calls, watching Netflix on my tablet and the occasional music.while out and about (one for my phone and one for a Samsung tablet). I started out with the Clear EQ or Treble Boost because the bass was too much for my taste out of the box. I switched to Normal after one of the earlier updates because it sounded cleaner after the update so your post is not surprising to me. Still my favorite for calls so I always have them with me when out or at home (the size of the case is also great in terms of portability). I haven't noticed any changes after recent updates but, for music, I usually have either the PI7 or TW2 so I just haven't used them much for music recently. They still get 5-6 hours of use per day for calls and binge watching Netflix when everyone else is sleeping.

On a separate note, I ordered the Galaxy Buds 2. Wife needed a new case for her Flip3 so I ordered the Buds 2 while I was at it (had the pre-order credit I needed to use). Reviews seem to indicate good call quality so hoping they work ok with Zoom (Windows laptop).

It is amazing how early sales started this year (Black Friday sales in October?). I noticed the Sennheiser CX Plus are on sale for $160 now at various stores, including Amazon and Best Buy, if anyone was thinking about picking up one of those.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back