Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #3,377 of 62,485
Dropouts with the 65Ts ? Odd, that's the only TWE I've had that's never had any (Havit, Sony, ChiFi), with the Jabra Sport Elite I guess too.

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #3,378 of 62,485
Old lurker here, had to make a new account as I changed my email ages ago.

I ordered the Havit I93 due to their G1 getting good reviews, and couldn't resist getting the Sabbat X12 either, after all the chinmie posts in this thread.

At $38, both the X12 and the I93 come in just under the VAT exemption limit in Norway, making them a very cheap import. I'm quite happy with both of them, considering the price.

I haven't timed the X12 battery life yet, but I got 4h out of the I93. The massive 2200mAh in the case should be enough to recharge 15 times, although this obviously comes at the cost of a significantly bulkier case than the lithe X12.

Both are very comfortable, with the I93 feeling particularly secure.

As for the sound, I'd say that both are satisfying. The lack of soundstage on the I93 and the isolation on the X12 are the biggest downsides.

My daily driver has been the MDR1000X for a long time, and I got these as a more compact alternative, although it doesn't seem fair to expect the same sound, considering the price and form factor.

Here's a few photos.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #3,381 of 62,485
Dropouts with the 65Ts ? Odd, that's the only TWE I've had that's never had any (Havit, Sony, ChiFi), with the Jabra Sport Elite I guess too.

Not had a single drop out on the Havit G1 in the 4 weeks I’ve had them. Manny very short left unit drop outs on the Beoplay E8

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:32 AM Post #3,382 of 62,485
They're rare but they're there, I've noticed that when walking past stores, probably some type of 2.4Ghz interference.

Do you think Atctive 65T is good for gym use? I'd like to save my MW07 for office and travel, not abusing them. Besides Active 65T is on sale now on Amazon.
Yes I think they'd be fine for gym use yes, even if I suppose they could isolate a bit more, and they'd be better for the gym than for running as they tend to generate some "thumping" with their tight seal.
Now if you don't need to make calls the Havit G1 would be fine for the gym too and even cheaper.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #3,383 of 62,485
Not had a single drop out on the Havit G1 in the 4 weeks I’ve had them. Manny very short left unit drop outs on the Beoplay E8
Old lurker here, had to make a new account as I changed my email ages ago.

I ordered the Havit I93 due to their G1 getting good reviews, and couldn't resist getting the Sabbat X12 either, after all the chinmie posts in this thread.

At $38, both the X12 and the I93 come in just under the VAT exemption limit in Norway, making them a very cheap import. I'm quite happy with both of them, considering the price.

I haven't timed the X12 battery life yet, but I got 4h out of the I93. The massive 2200mAh in the case should give about 150 hours before needing to recharge, although this obviously comes at the cost of a significantly bulkier case than the lithe X12.

Both are very comfortable, with the I93 feeling particularly secure.

As for the sound, I'd say that both are satisfying. The lack of soundstage on the I93 and the isolation on the X12 are the biggest downsides.

My daily driver has been the MDR1000X for a long time, and I got these as a more compact alternative, although it doesn't seem fair to expect the same sound, considering the price and form factor.

Here's a few photos.

Nice, I couldnt find the i93's on the prohavit website, do you know if they're BT5.0 or 4.2? Anything else notable about those and the Sabbat?

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #3,384 of 62,485
They're rare but they're there, I've noticed that when walking past stores, probably some type of 2.4Ghz interference.

Yes I think they'd be fine for gym use yes, even if I suppose they could isolate a bit more, and they'd be better for the gym than for running as they tend to generate some "thumping" with their tight seal.
Now if you don't need to make calls the Havit G1 would be fine for the gym too and even cheaper.
I've ordered Havit G1 a month ago, still waiting. I'm wondering if there is something wrong during the shipping process.

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #3,385 of 62,485
I've ordered Havit G1 a month ago, still waiting. I'm wondering if there is something wrong during the shipping process.

I got mine in 8 days from Banggood

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #3,388 of 62,485
Nice, I couldnt find the i93's on the prohavit website, do you know if they're BT5.0 or 4.2? Anything else notable about those and the Sabbat?

BT5.0. They're mentioned on the Havit site, but they're quite new, so that might be why they're not on prohavit yet.

These are my only TW, so I don't have much to compare them to, but I was impressed with their ease of use. Both have magnetic lids and magnetic slots, so everything snaps into place. They also turn on and pair automatically when you take them out, and turn off when put on the case.

A downside for both is that the physical buttons are a bit too hard to press, which can be uncomfortable.

Dec 26, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #3,389 of 62,485
BT5.0. They're mentioned on the Havit site, but they're quite new, so that might be why they're not on prohavit yet.

These are my only TW, so I don't have much to compare them to, but I was impressed with their ease of use. Both have magnetic lids and magnetic slots, so everything snaps into place. They also turn on and pair automatically when you take them out, and turn off when put on the case.

A downside for both is that the physical buttons are a bit too hard to press, which can be uncomfortable.

Yes that is also the case with the G1, much prefer the touch gestures on the E8

Dec 26, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #3,390 of 62,485

Ah ok, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back