Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 18, 2020 at 9:51 PM Post #19,997 of 62,457
I got mine from Amazon. The seller was funwashow-us. Not sure about driver flex. What would I hear? The only thing I don’t like so far are the tips.

For me, at first I thought it was the supplied tips that created a crackling noise when I moved my jaw. But then got foam tips and discovered it was the driver flexing and creating noise. Primarily in the left ear. Loved them otherwise but the driver flex noise was bad unless I was absolutely still.

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:19 PM Post #19,998 of 62,457
Just received my FIIL T1X. only 30 minutes in and I’m impressed. I’d like different tips though, preferably foam. Any idea what size Comply fit these?
You need to cut the foam tips by 2-3mm in order to fit the case.

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:02 PM Post #19,999 of 62,457
Just received my FIIL T1X. only 30 minutes in and I’m impressed. I’d like different tips though, preferably foam. Any idea what size Comply fit these?

What do the stems look like?

You need to cut the foam tips by 2-3mm in order to fit the case.

Mikodiso and anjirui have shorter foams now, specifically for TWS with smooth bores.

Misodiko and Ikko TWS foams also for those stems with a lipped design.

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #20,000 of 62,457
I got my Lypertek Tevi replacement today. They agreed to replace the ones that were ruined by resetting them after the beta upgrade.
Free DHL Express from Hong Kong (sent Thurday, got them today) AND to my surprise: These are updated with the same sound signature as the beta upgrade, and with working app connection. They also have the new packaging as described on Lyperteks home page, so it proves I got the latest version.
I'm sooo pleased! :) It can't get better than this. They sound fantastic straight out of the box with the standard silicone tips. (M)

Does your Tevi has the square bracket on the Lypetek term? The new one should not have the square bracket.

I had to perform upgrade for my Tevi but my Tevi does not have issue with factory reset...

Original tip works best with this pair. The second one should be Sony Hybrid, which offer a bit more comfort, warmness but at the expense of a bit clarity loss. Spinfits are bad for them in general because their default sound bore is slightly bigger.

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:15 PM Post #20,001 of 62,457
As I said previously, if you're looking for audio/video latency that's good for video editing or highly reactive gaming then we're still way off even if you manage to get an AptX-LL with TWS Plus headphone with a device that supports both.

Yeah cool. And as I said previously, I am happy with AptX-LL. I already own and use AptX-LL devices (including a transmitter, a receiver, a headphone and an IEM), and I am happy with AptX-LL.

I personally would be happy with a TWS that supports TWS Plus and AptX-LL.

Did I mention that I am happy with AptX-LL? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Appreciate you responding to my questions, and I'm not having a go at you (just poking fun) - but I did already say that I am happy with the latency performance of AptX-LL, ok? :)

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2020 at 2:03 AM Post #20,002 of 62,457
I need to get some hours on them before I pass judgement but a first pass says no distortion to speak of. I listen at low to mid volumes. Expect them to get smoother.
Just curious which colour you got? Mine is Navy Blue which they seem to have take off of the listings for now...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:22 AM Post #20,004 of 62,457
Yeah cool. And as I said previously, I am happy with AptX-LL. I already own and use AptX-LL devices (including a transmitter, a receiver, a headphone and an IEM), and I am happy with AptX-LL.

I personally would be happy with a TWS that supports TWS Plus and AptX-LL.

Did I mention that I am happy with AptX-LL? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Appreciate you responding to my questions, and I'm not having a go at you (just poking fun) - but I did already say that I am happy with the latency performance of AptX-LL, ok? :)
Glad you're happy with AptX-LL and yes I did gather you were just poklng fun...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:27 AM Post #20,005 of 62,457
Has 1more fixed the audio profile over ANC yet? I read a few reports on YouTube etc that they were going to tone down the bass via a software update. I'd lume to give then another run if fixed.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #20,006 of 62,457
to the Fiil T1X owners:
How long do they last you when listening to music with one full change?
I haven't had a timer on, but I think I've had them go about 6-7 hours straight. I usually pop them in the case at lunchtime, they run the whole day that way. If you drop them in for 10 minutes when you are on a phone call or something in the office, you should be able to go the whole (work) day.

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #20,007 of 62,457
Does your Tevi has the square bracket on the Lypetek term? The new one should not have the square bracket.
Where?

Edit: I got it now.
From upgrade instructions: "Once finishing upgrading for both sides, the Bluetooth Name will be changed from [LYPERTEK] TEVI - L/R to LYPERTEK TEVI - L/R. That means TEVI can be used with App."

My new ones are without brackets, and have this packaging:
new package_edited.png

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2020 at 11:49 AM Post #20,010 of 62,457
They are selling the FIIL T1X for 0$? What? I'm not in the states so I no way I'm testing this out, but I did see some shipping costs.

See the link here.

Some proof if they change this:

0 bucks.png

Wild. Since I returned mine, I decided to try them again for $8 shipped. I wonder if they’ll cancel my order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back