Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 11, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #1,731 of 63,207
Ah ok I thought you were referring to the behind the ear adapter. Love my V80s, I did have a hard time finding the right tip though, I settled on some L Anjirui foams.

Oh and I broke down and ordered some WF1000s. .

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #1,732 of 63,207
Ah ok I thought you were referring to the behind the ear adapter. Love my V80s, I did have a hard time finding the right tip though, I settled on some L Anjirui foams.

Oh and I broke down and ordered some WF1000s. .
Yes I was. Ordered the behind the ear adapter to go with v80s. Thanks for the tip on the tips. I have the spn700 and love them. The 1000s should be similar if not identical

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #1,733 of 63,207
A bit worried about disconnections that the spn700 don't seem to have...

Thanks for the Trn Adapter links, pretty tempting at that price...

Nov 11, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #1,734 of 63,207
A bit worried about disconnections that the spn700 don't seem to have...

Thanks for the Trn Adapter links, pretty tempting at that price...

Great choice
My 1000x perform (largely) flawlessly. I think the problems affected the early production runs on the original firmware.

ALSO as someone mentioned earlier it would be nice to find a wired earphone that has the same signature. None of the Sony earphones (admittedly not high end) hold a candle to these.

They outright sound excellent by any standards. So smooth warm yet detailed. Totally unfatiguing and satisfying.

The sepeperation and imaging is THE stand out characteristic, among the best I've heard. Hard to believe they can seriously be beaten by any other totally wireless. At least in terms of pure sound

Look out for amazon warehouse deals. I got mine 'used like new" actually brand new and sealed for just under £90! One of the biggest bargains and the best audio related purchase I've made.

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #1,735 of 63,207
Has anyone had any experience or recomendations for a good BT cable for a 0.78 2 pin (non-bluetooth) IEM?
I had considered something like the Earstudio ES100, but I thought a more compact BT cable/adaptor might be better than having to deal with being stuck with, and having to deal with the long cable that comes with the IEM.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #1,738 of 63,207
No difference. They are exactly the same.
Thanks well in my research for the adequate earbuds
I came across the jabra elite 65t active the 1000x for a very good price
And due to my s... experience i don't know what should i do
i have to say i would feel a little bit dumb if i took the 1000x and like in one month there will be a new ones
it s the same with the IconX 2018 which seems very good

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #1,739 of 63,207
Thanks well in my research for the adequate earbuds
I came across the jabra elite 65t active the 1000x for a very good price
And due to my s... experience i don't know what should i do
i have to say i would feel a little bit dumb if i took the 1000x and like in one month there will be a new ones
it s the same with the IconX 2018 which seems very good

There will always be a new after you have bought no matter how long you wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back