Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 9, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #16,982 of 62,440
I'm not a big fan of foam tips. Any silicone ones?

Have you tried the Spinfit CP100z? They're slightly larger than the CP360. I just got the large CP100z tips for my MW07 Go over the weekend and it definitely was an improvement for me over the CP360s I had on them. The CP360s are pretty short so they can fit in the smaller cases.

Dec 9, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #16,983 of 62,440
BTW did you ever get your camo X12 Ultra ? I've packed my red X12 v2/USBC and will pull them out if I ever lose one of my Lezzii !

nope, dropped ordering the Ultra since I did not like the colors and don’t really need the AptX. Instead I got the black x12 pro, the ones I sweat drenched a week ago. Ever since they dried they seems to be ok sound wise again (same level on each side), but I think the battery contacts have become unreliable: I see the x12 sometimes pop up on my phone, hijacking the connection when they are in case, supposed to be charging and last time I wanted to run with them, battery was out on one side in no time. So, I kinda need to watch them when they charge and do that right before a run ... bit cumbersome
But I keep looking for other semi in ear style buds, as this seems to be the only way around runner’s thud.

Dec 9, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #16,984 of 62,440
Dec 9, 2019 at 12:06 PM Post #16,985 of 62,440
nope, dropped ordering the Ultra since I did not like the colors and don’t really need the AptX. Instead I got the black x12 pro, the ones I sweat drenched a week ago. Ever since they dried they seems to be ok sound wise again (same level on each side), but I think the battery contacts have become unreliable: I see the x12 sometimes pop up on my phone, hijacking the connection when they are in case, supposed to be charging and last time I wanted to run with them, battery was out on one side in no time. So, I kinda need to watch them when they charge and do that right before a run ... bit cumbersome
But I keep looking for other semi in ear style buds, as this seems to be the only way around runner’s thud.
Ah that sucks, was that a really bad "sweat day" or are they not as "strong" as the Lezzii's ?
Sorry, I thought you'd ordered the camo X12 Ultra's during 11.11, maybe it was @chinmie then ? Or I just got confused, hehe...

Dec 9, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #16,986 of 62,440

Maybe try some rubbing alcohol & a q-tip on the contacts? Could have build up of salts, oils, etc from your sweat causing poor contact...

Dec 9, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #16,987 of 62,440
Dec 9, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #16,988 of 62,440
I noticed a new version of haylou called gt2 is this any news and has anyone tested it yet?

-Master
Seems to be some good reviews on it, but they just announced the GT1 Plus which has AptX (QCC3020 chip) and USB Type C.

Has anyone here tried Atta Gora Liberté? I keep seeing ads for it.

Dec 9, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #16,989 of 62,440
Have you tried the Spinfit CP100z? They're slightly larger than the CP360. I just got the large CP100z tips for my MW07 Go over the weekend and it definitely was an improvement for me over the CP360s I had on them. The CP360s are pretty short so they can fit in the smaller cases.

I haven't tried them yet. Not sure if they'll fit the T1x case. I suppose it can be trial and error unless someone has experience with these in the T1x case.

Dec 9, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #16,990 of 62,440
Ah that sucks, was that a really bad "sweat day" or are they not as "strong" as the Lezzii's ?
Sorry, I thought you'd ordered the camo X12 Ultra's during 11.11, maybe it was @chinmie then ? Or I just got confused, hehe...
Every day in tropical climates is a ‘bad’ sweat day for me :wink:
It has become fiddly to put them in so 2 solid red charging lights come on, but I guess just now I succeeded and I will ‘watch’ them so they are ready for run in an hour :wink:

EE7FEA71-A5E4-43C6-B318-DBC01366D564.jpeg

Dec 9, 2019 at 6:53 PM Post #16,991 of 62,440
More on the KZ-S1, for those too lazy to look them up :)

2 versions DD and DD/BA hybrid. Very tasty pricing at 21/24$
4 colors, white / black for DD, gray and green for the hybrids.
I see AAC listed, not AptX.
No volume control
For the first time, the buds are correctly oriented (L/R) in the case !!! :)

Looks like so far only the gray model is 'available' (some others let you already order the others, but it is all 'pre-sale' ... so, who knows when that gets released)

I might wait for the green one ... kinda pretty .. not in a rush :)

Are these going to have a terrible 3h battery life like the previous model? All the specs seem promising, especially the price.

Dec 9, 2019 at 7:04 PM Post #16,992 of 62,440
Are these going to have a terrible 3h battery life like the previous model? All the specs seem promising, especially the price.

I would not hold my breath on long battery life for those, the T1 had a 50mAh battery, these (the new S1) have 40mAh and time is indicated as ~3h ...
personally I don't have a big issue with that as my listening sessions are usually shorter than 3h .. but I can see how this is a turn off for many

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #16,993 of 62,440
Anyone interested in some barely used shanling MTW100BA? i really like them, but have a good rotation with the Sennheiser MTW, anker L2P and Anbes 359.
The MTW100BA-s have been used for maybe 12 hours total. not returning because past 30 day return policy with musicTech. PM me if interested.

Dec 9, 2019 at 9:28 PM Post #16,995 of 62,440
More on the KZ-S1, for those too lazy to look them up :)

2 versions DD and DD/BA hybrid. Very tasty pricing at 21/24$
4 colors, white / black for DD, gray and green for the hybrids.
I see AAC listed, not AptX.
No volume control
For the first time, the buds are correctly oriented (L/R) in the case !!! :)

Looks like so far only the gray model is 'available' (some others let you already order the others, but it is all 'pre-sale' ... so, who knows when that gets released)

I might wait for the green one ... kinda pretty .. not in a rush :)

No volume control blows, but If it does at least 5-6hrs I may bite. Green for me to match my eyes. Bahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back