Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 23, 2019 at 3:29 PM Post #16,007 of 62,670
Got the Liberty Pro 2 the other day, and after a few listening sessions, I have noticed a few issues:

1. Volume output is much lower than my Anbes. I have to set it to 80% to match Anbes at 50 or 60%.
2. Finding it quite difficult to get a good seal (which may explain my volume issue).

I've tried all of the wings and a few of the tips, but still haven't found the right match for me. Anyone else struggle with these issues? This is on a OnePlus 7 Pro phone btw.

For volume make sure in the app you have set so you can do the volume control on the headset and max it out if you use your phone. It seems to have separate on headset volume from the phone volume. So it will get plenty loud if both are at max...but then like Acoustic and some of the other EQ settings also have even further gain. So I find you can actually get clipping from mismatched gain and volumes and such. But should get plenty loud once you have messed with the onheadset volume control you can enable with the app.

Nov 23, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #16,009 of 62,670
Big ups to @San Man for posting the L2Pro deal. Anker should give you a free pair! You probably helped sell 5 on this thread already!:laughing: . Also I pulled the trigger on the Sony WF–1000XM3 from a guy in the trade/sell forums for $160 PP fee and shipped. It’s going to be a good week.

Nov 23, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #16,010 of 62,670
What do you think about your Sabbat's comparing to other ones?
They are okay, but need quite heavy EQing for them to sound to my liking. Even with that, the e12u can't beat mpow t5 and fiil t1x in sound imho.

Nov 23, 2019 at 6:27 PM Post #16,011 of 62,670
Order placed for my first TWS....the L2P deal is too good to pass up.

I've just ordered from US L2P

Been waiting for something to push me over the edge between these and the MW07 Go. This did it.

Thanks for the very detailed review of L2P! I have now decided to get it over the LA 2.

Anyone receive an estimated delivery date of the L2P from the Soundcore webstore? I'm in the US this week and hope I can receive them at my hotel before Black Friday.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #16,014 of 62,670
Don't have the L2Ps but while I like the M5/T5s for general use they don't hold that well when you're active and even less when you're sweaty. For that type of use you really need "wings" in my experience so that the seal doesn't break regularly with the annoying requirement to have to push them back in and irritate your ears in the process. When you're not active just remove the wings if you "feel" them :wink: You can do that with the Echo Buds for instance.

Thanks for the info, I hadn't realized they had reduced the internal size too, I thought it was only the mic "tip" on the outside. That's not good news as it will indeed reduce isolation and likely its ability to "stay in place" when being active and sweaty. I really don't get the point of making the smallest possible TWE apart from the "challenge" and "hype "aspect...
With the optimum tips, my 75t is as secure in my ear as my 65t and is less fiddly to get a satisfactory fit and seal.

Nov 23, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #16,015 of 62,670
Nov 23, 2019 at 9:54 PM Post #16,019 of 62,670
As a fellow Canadian, seeing all these great deals for the US sucks lol. But I did get my pair for $20 off to $180cad versus 200 and happy to at least get some savings.

Were they worth the price?
Absolutely!!! :ksc75smile:

Nov 23, 2019 at 10:06 PM Post #16,020 of 62,670
Big ups to @San Man for posting the L2Pro deal. Anker should give you a free pair! You probably helped sell 5 on this thread already!:laughing: . Also I pulled the trigger on the Sony WF–1000XM3 from a guy in the trade/sell forums for $160 PP fee and shipped. It’s going to be a good week.

You're all very welcome.

Anyone receive an estimated delivery date of the L2P from the Soundcore webstore? I'm in the US this week and hope I can receive them at my hotel before Black Friday.

I got a shipping email the same day, and the soundcore website says "in transit, arriving on time." No tracking number though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back