Getting the HD-555 headphones again, amplifier suggestions?
Sep 6, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #18 of 23
Do you think it is a must to put "IMHO" whenever anybody post anything? I think it is the default meaning. If somebody wants to claim something as an absolute truth, then let him to add extra wordings and bases. I do not like the idea to start my posts with "IMHO". There is nothing other than "IMHO" in any personal claims, so why to mess with more letters?     

Quote:
Wow, I think you forgot to put "IMHO". I would say exactly the opposite.

Sep 7, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #19 of 23
"AD700 is overall better than HD555" is a very subjective and somehat radical statement. It irritated me as I have the exact opposite view. Perhaps "I personally prefer the AD700" would have been a little less irritating. Thank you.    

Sep 7, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #20 of 23
To OP: search head-fi to get the better picture of "AD700 vs HD555". I remember a few polls and direct comparisons, including "AD700 vs HD595" variation.

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM Post #22 of 23
Probably my English is not good. Does "overall" has a meaning of "general consensus"?
Quote:
"AD700 is overall better than HD555" is a very subjective and somehat radical statement. It irritated me as I have the exact opposite view. Perhaps "I personally prefer the AD700" would have been a little less irritating. Thank you.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back