Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 17, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #691 of 4,769
Long time no see - my coworker just came to the office and untied me after @Jagu came to my office in Heisenberg's hat and demanded to c̶o̶o̶k̶  make the cables for him... indeed an offer I couldn't refuse, but next time just ask - I am very flexible man :wink:

Amp in a sexy, beautiful CNC, millet aluminium case, cut with finesse and precision vs the same electronics in a crappy, dirty, basic plastic case. Which one sound better - the first one for sure :) Placebo effect does magic and no matter if you believe in an influence of audio cables on SQ or not, you will be freakin happy with the nice, sexy looking and pleasant to use cable :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Apr 18, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #692 of 4,769
  Long time no see - my coworker just came to the office and untied me after @Jagu came to my office in Heisenberg's hat and demanded to c̶o̶o̶k̶  make the cables for him... indeed an offer I couldn't refuse, but next time just ask - I am very flexible man :wink:

Amp in a sexy, beautiful CNC, millet aluminium case, cut with finesse and precision vs the same electronics in a crappy, dirty, basic plastic case. Which one sound better - the first one for sure :) Placebo effect does magic and no matter if you believe in an influence of audio cables on SQ or not, you will be freakin happy with the nice, sexy looking and pleasant to use cable :)

^^ This ^^ ... I know he's being a little sarcastic, but I firmly believe this to be true.

Apr 18, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #693 of 4,769

I'm innocent. I'm not the boy with gun. It's @locknloadfzj80  
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #699 of 4,769
Does FAW offer any custom length interconnect cables (RCA-RCA) like 6 inch or 15 cm?  Looking for vendor to order IEM cable for my Noble 8C (3.5 balanced TRRS end) with adapter (3.5 balanced TRRS > 4 pin Balanced) and RCA-RCA Pair interconnect...

Apr 23, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #702 of 4,769
Made a request for a custom USB cable, hoping to hear back soon as I'm hoping they can make the cable. I sent a request through three days ago, not sure what the usual wait time is for a response. How long have most people waited for a response?

Apr 23, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #705 of 4,769
Ordered and paid two weeks ago no cables yet and did not get an answer to my mail asking when I can expect the cables to be shipped.

Totally understand that it takes time and that I've to wait, but an "you should get it around "date XY"" would be pretty good in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back