Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
May 9, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #721 of 4,760

Custom USB 2.0 Female A to Female B adapter.  It would have been about 3 weeks from payment to receiving except the first one was lost in the mail.  Matthew rebuilt & resent my order. 

Build quality is excellent.  Packaging is professional.  His business card is sharp looking and he also included a filled-out warranty card. 

This adapter "clicks" snugly into place when attached and has a superior fit compared to any other adapter I tried.  The sound quality of my iFi Micro stack is noticeably improved to my ears - an increase in soundstage and the noise floor is also appreciably lower IMO than with the supplied adapters or any of the 3 commercially available USB adapters I have tried. 

You may have a little wait for a response to an email and to receive your order, but those are small prices to pay for the quality you will receive. 

May 11, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #722 of 4,760
Ive sent enquiries on FB and the main website for awhile now but still no replies. :frowning2:

Anyone here has compared the Copper Series MK1 and MkII cables? Was there any big sonic differences? Would love to hear MKII impressions as well.

May 11, 2015 at 7:40 AM Post #723 of 4,760
Finally, pulled the trigger and ordered a Hybrid Series IEM cable from FAW/@Matez to replace my soon-to-be-broken stock cable. Now, the waiting begins... Headfiers, be safe out there 
happy_face1.gif

May 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #724 of 4,760
Any advice here would be grately recieved, got the claire hybrid on my shure 846 iem and a claire hybrid on a pair of shure 1540's both are top stuff but got a pure silver 10 core on my X2's and this sounds top as well, just parted with more cash on a pair of LCD 2's but need a upgrade cable, what's it to be ?

May 13, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #725 of 4,760
After around 27 days, finally got my hands on Forza interconnect. Matt is a nice guy, said I could pick it up personally if he knew I'm going to Munich this week but it was too late, stuff's already on its way :D
I initially looked for a reasonable interconnect just because. Finally decided on Matt's since it looks cool from the preview pic and also not expensive.

Anyway, pics first.
Lighting isn't good since friend's still sleeping thus I could only open a part of the curtain

Actually, for a copper interconnect, I find it kinda too much; the box, the bag, the card
I didn't even pay premium price for it yet the accessories included is more than enough

close up. close up. Look at dem gears.

With my X3 + C5 and Noble 4 with Linum cable.

I'll have to say the cable is built superb, I used the L16 before and it's rather stiff, on the other hand, Matt's cable looks and feels good.
Great job Matt.

May 13, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #726 of 4,760
Ive sent enquiries on FB and the main website for awhile now but still no replies. :frowning2:

Anyone here has compared the Copper Series MK1 and MkII cables? Was there any big sonic differences? Would love to hear MKII impressions as well.

Matthew can be a bit on the slow side when it comes to emails n all that. Give it a little more time i guess

May 15, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #729 of 4,760
  After around 27 days, finally got my hands on Forza interconnect. Matt is a nice guy, said I could pick it up personally if he knew I'm going to Munich this week but it was too late, stuff's already on its way :D
I initially looked for a reasonable interconnect just because. Finally decided on Matt's since it looks cool from the preview pic and also not expensive.

Anyway, pics first.
Lighting isn't good since friend's still sleeping thus I could only open a part of the curtain

Actually, for a copper interconnect, I find it kinda too much; the box, the bag, the card
I didn't even pay premium price for it yet the accessories included is more than enough

close up. close up. Look at dem gears.

With my X3 + C5 and Noble 4 with Linum cable.

I'll have to say the cable is built superb, I used the L16 before and it's rather stiff, on the other hand, Matt's cable looks and feels good.
Great job Matt.

May 16, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #730 of 4,760
Guys I know we may have to wait a little while for a response to an email and even to receive our orders, but those are small prices to pay for the quality we receive. That's speaking (from my personal experience) of Matt's product quality and also of his after sales follow up service. They're both fantastic and second to none.
He's been so patient with me as I dithered around getting him to change the earphone connection on my Hybrid from the Shure originally ordered to Westone - and then back again to Shure because (to me) it didn't suit. All at no cost (even though I offered).
It's a big thank you from me Matt. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back