Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 23, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #706 of 4,760
Funny, Mat just got back to me. I waa after a 5cm USB A Female, to micro cable, copper and sleeved. €59 apparently, not too bad at all really, so going to go ahead with it.

I need a few more cables, so I'll be going back to them if it's good. (I'm sure I'm going to be happy with it though)

Apr 23, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #707 of 4,760
  Ordered and paid two weeks ago no cables yet and did not get an answer to my mail asking when I can expect the cables to be shipped.

Totally understand that it takes time and that I've to wait, but an "you should get it around "date XY"" would be pretty good in the future :)

I was going on 5 weeks before I heard back from him about a custom-made adapter.  It turns out my pack was shipped within a week of paying but it was lost in transit from Poland to US.  He immediately offered to rebuild and ship me a new one asap.  I couldn't really ask for more than that. 

While his communication is admittedly slow and intermittent, almost everyone that has ordered from him raves about the quality of his products.  For the price, you really can't beat FAW and he seems to always come through despite any delays in communication or delivery.  There are other options out there for hand-made and custom cables, but you'll pay a lot more and still have a significant waiting time. 

Apr 23, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #708 of 4,760
1 week now for an answer....
beerchug.gif

Apr 25, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #709 of 4,760
Communication is slow but the cables eventually arrive and are of very good quality.Have four different cables for my LCD2s and M's is clearly the best sounding.Don't want to add fuel to the fire but one can "hear" the improvement.
Also, his prices are very compatible.

Apr 27, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #710 of 4,760
Apr 28, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #711 of 4,760

Latest arrivals from Mateusz @ Forza Audioworks.
Noir HPC MK2 with 4-pin Neutrik XLR and Noir Extender MK2. The best of both worlds. I can now switch easily from a balanced connection to my Oppo HA-1 to my Lehmann Linear Pro without having to switch cables on my HD800.
As usual excellent quality work from Forza - Many Thanks.

Mike

May 4, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #712 of 4,760
25 days later my cables are here:

Hybrid Series HPC Cable and ViaBlue 3,5mm jack with length 1,5m  & Copper Series HPC Mk2 Cable with multifilament sleeve and ViaBlue 3,5mm jack length 1,25m

May 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #715 of 4,760
Was that 25 days from order placement? Also, are any of them "custom" or ordered straight off the site?

first mail contact on april 5.
order was placed after talking to matthew on  april 7., I payed april 10 via paypal. You can ordere the same cable straight off the site afaik but I wanted to ask matthew first what he would recommend. 
today I received them.
Quality is like a lot of people said here outstanding

May 4, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #716 of 4,760
first mail contact on april 5.
order was placed after talking to matthew on  april 7., I payed april 10 via paypal. You can ordere the same cable straight off the site afaik but I wanted to ask matthew first what he would recommend. 
today I received them.
Quality is like a lot of people said here outstanding

Good to know. I ordered 2 weeks ago, but I'm going to put my expectance at 4ish weeks from now.
I'm not going to get my hopes up over audio equipment again. Been waiting 3 weeks for an iDSD that was advertised as in stock and I don't think it has even shipped yet. Communication has been poor, and I don't think they would have even contacted me if I hadn't contacted them. Extremely irritated, but it's a topic for another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back