Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 27, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #661 of 4,764
Interesting! I have JH13fp ciems and wonder which of the hybrid or copper cable would be the best fit. I guess you can't go wrong with the hybrid. What iems do you have?

I just tapatalked!

I use the Alclair RSM.  I would suggest the copper cable for the JH13fp.  Others way sway you the other way though.  

Mar 29, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #662 of 4,764
Those of you who have the copper or hybrid iem cable. What impressions do you have of the thickness of the cable over the ears and the head? I have small ears that are tight to the head. The cable I have today is JH Audio's standard iem cable for my JH13fps and it works fine for me sizewise around the ears. Upgrading the cable is what I am considering at the moment but a bit concerned about the cable fit around my ears.

I just tapatalked!

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #663 of 4,764

This is my new Claire HPC Mk2 with black transparent insulation. It appears brownish because of the copper color. Looks and feels fantastic! I wouldn't comment much on the sound quality improvement, but I will say that I am enjoying Alpha Dogs better these days 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #665 of 4,764
Apr 5, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #666 of 4,764
just wrote matez an email asking  for a 1,25m length cable for sennheiser momentum/if he can make one. 
hope to hear back soon :D I really hope he can do something for 100€..

really nice to read so good things in this thread. 

Apr 6, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #668 of 4,764
that looks awesome! so jealous.

already wrote him a message here and through mail that I need two cables now lol.. bought a philips fidelio X2. 

Sorry Matez, my girlfriend just told me that in polen you still have holiday. I hope you can forgive me for the three messages :D

Apr 8, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #669 of 4,764
Just received my new cable from Matthew, a custom Copper Series HPC Mk2 with the AWG 20 (extra bass) for my B&O H6.

Ordered it on 14th March and received it 3 weeks later which is awesome considering that we had the Easter vacation in between.

I was a bit aprehensive about how well it would fit the H6 connector, but it was a perfect fit!

As for the sound, I will give it some time for the cable to break in, but so far so good!

Thanks Matthew for the great job!

Apr 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #670 of 4,764
Just received my new cable from Matthew, a custom Copper Series HPC Mk2 with the AWG 20 (extra bass) for my B&O H6.

Ordered it on 14th March and received it 3 weeks later which is awesome considering that we had the Easter vacation in between.

I was a bit aprehensive about how well it would fit the H6 connector, but it was a perfect fit!

As for the sound, I will give it some time for the cable to break in, but so far so good!

Thanks Matthew for the great job!

did you special request the cable to be AWG20? didnt know they even had that option!

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #672 of 4,764
Mine finally arrived. It's very nice indeed. You can actually see someone put his effort into making it. Definitely not much air in the price like there is with a lot of other cables. $500+ for simple cable that looks bad even in their own promo pictures.. I actually ordered it with viablue splitter because it was a lot cheaper. Cable came with FAW splitter so I am very happy :). I'd rather not comment on sound quality but I do need to turn volume knob higher than with stock audeze cable. Because of thicker wire used?

My potato picture does no justice. Thanks Matthew. Would and will recommend to others.

edit: Looks like green A was for left channel and not right.
edit2: had my interconnects crossed. Don't know how I managed to do that. green A was for right as it was supposed to be.

Apr 10, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #675 of 4,764
Just ordered and payed for two cables :D 
Sennheiser Momentum M2:
1x Copper Series HPC Mk2 Cable with multifilament sleeve and ViaBlue 3,5mm jack, Matez said the sleeve is a good idea because I use my Momentum all day while I'm outside and I'm pretty rough with it.

Philips Fidelio X2
1x Hybrid Series HPC Cable and ViaBlue 3,5mm jack 

Can't wait! so happy ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back