1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Feb 12, 2019.
First

Back
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
  1. up late
    that's disappointing. it sounds like a faulty unit. will you be contacting burson audio about it?
    i didn't detect any unwanted noise when i auditioned the stellia with the cv2+

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  2. Marutks
    they are going to send me replacement.

3. up late
    good. burson audio's customer service is exemplary imo.

4. saint.panda Contributor
    What are people's EQ settings for the Stellia?

5. boxster233
    How have your Stellias held up? How's the discoloration? It seems most apparent only in certain focused lights. Did you use babywipes w/o perfume?

6. TooFrank
    Honestly, I didn’t have much success with the baby wipers. Rather frustrating until I took another approach: In stead of trying to prevent the discolouration I try to “distribute” it evenly:L3000: That means that I rub the upper part and the sides of the headband on/with my head. Consider also to apply some kind of oil/grease. Sounds silly I know, but eventually it will be like a nice well worn pair of leather gloves - I hope :wink: Have to say though, that I intend to keep them not matter what. .....

7. boxster233
    I have a demo pair now and I can see the discoloration in the demo pair in certain lights. My pair arrives this week and trying to plan ahead. I love the sound and I'm trying to accept that these will be my next 3-5 year pair and I'll probably buy new pads at some point. But it does worry me about resale if my mind changes. But right now, these and my Audeze LCD-3 complement each other so well I can see keeping both as my mains.

8. leftside
    I hear things the same way. They are a great compliment to one another.

Has anyone received a replacement headband from Audeze? If so, what was the cost?

9. noplsestar
    Is there by chance anyone who has heard the Stellia with the Calyx M DAP in comparison to the Dethonray DTR1?

First

Back
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90