FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Aug 10, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #4,786 of 7,931
Whelp. Headed down to LMUE today to audition the 3 contenders for my endgame IEM before I dive headfirst into customs. The DN-2000J, Fidue A83 and FLC8S. Spent pretty much the entire day just sitting inside the store slowly listening to the three(as well as the Sirius just for the heck of it). I now finally have one last question...

Does Club FLC still have space for one more member? 
redface.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #4,787 of 7,931
  Whelp. Headed down to LMUE today to audition the 3 contenders for my endgame IEM before I dive headfirst into customs. The DN-2000J, Fidue A83 and FLC8S. Spent pretty much the entire day just sitting inside the store slowly listening to the three(as well as the Sirius just for the heck of it). I now finally have one last question...

redface.gif

Congratz :D

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #4,788 of 7,931

redface.gif

Welcome, welcome! We have as much space for you as the void left in my wallet after a day of impulse purchasing 
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #4,790 of 7,931
Thanks for the welcome guys! Was worried there might not have been any slots left. 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, LMUE has set-up 3 different combinations for auditioning. Balanced, Classical and Rap/Pop. I'm tied between liking Balanced and Classical.
Time to start fiddling around with the filters.

On another note,

That metallic red they use is just absolutely striking. Definitely love it.

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #4,792 of 7,931

{lovely pic deleted}

redface.gif

Of course! Welcome to the club! The beer is in the fridge and the FLC8S nuts are all over the place!
beerchug.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #4,793 of 7,931

redface.gif

that's the best way to choose your endgame IEM (by auditioning all contenders at once, with same environment).
congrats and welcome aboard!

Aug 10, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #4,795 of 7,931
...more importantly, does the FLC8S pair well with the DX80(I mainly listen to japanese songs btw)?

Thanks!

I can only compare the FiiO X3ii to the dx80 using the FLC8s. For me, the dx80 was a surprising improvement. It's a bit more analytical compared to the warmer sound of the X3ii, but I thought bass and clarity were improved greatly. Great pairing, IMO.

Aug 10, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #4,796 of 7,931
@terminexia: Welcome, and remember to give red - gray - gold a try!

To this day, having the earphones for over 4 months now, I have not bothered trying out different filter combos yet.

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #4,797 of 7,931
no doubt the sound of flc8s is good. i still regret trading it away to a certain extent all because of the cable
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back