FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
May 7, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #3,526 of 7,931
Best part is how easy the FLC8 is to drive. Out of my cellphone with no troubles, scales nicely with a good DAP.

May 7, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #3,527 of 7,931
This is now my favorite rig... Dragonfly Red and FLC8S Red! Stunning looks and even more stunning sound. :)
....]

I've read the entire Dragonfly Red/Black thread. You are one of the few that actually likes the red. I was considering getting one, prob red, to use with FLC8S and Windows Phone (if is still UAC1) or Android (if it's only UAC2 like Mojo) but am hesitant based on user reviews.

May 7, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #3,528 of 7,931
I've read the entire Dragonfly Red/Black thread. You are one of the few that actually likes the red. I was considering getting one, prob red, to use with FLC8S and Windows Phone (if is still UAC1) or Android (if it's only UAC2 like Mojo) but am hesitant based on user reviews.

IMO the Red is a fine sounding DAC and a nice upgrade over the original Dragonfly I had. Or at least it has great synergy with the FLC8S. It's UAC1, so no drivers required.

May 7, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #3,529 of 7,931
  Best part is how easy the FLC8 is to drive. Out of my cellphone with no troubles, scales nicely with a good DAP.

yes any source with flc8s just sound good
eek.gif

May 7, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #3,531 of 7,931

Doing wonders with LG V10 (Sabre 9018 DAC). Fantastic combo. The Sabre 9018 is very detailed with a wide soundstage. The FLC8S fully explores its potencial. Same for Cowon Plenue 1, which goes even further.

ak300+flc8s

beerchug.gif

May 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #3,535 of 7,931
This is now my favorite rig... Dragonfly Red and FLC8S Red! Stunning looks and even more stunning sound. :)

Can't get enough of the beautiful smooth sound flowing from this combo... Honestly, the FLC8S is everything I look for in an end-game IEM and I can safely say it has stopped my search for something better - simply because I believe there aren't anything better! (and easy on the wallet too!)

Fantastic job creating this IEM, @Flcforrestwei
:beerchug:

Nice combo mate (y)
The colors really catch my eyes (and, oh I spot spectre there :) )

May 9, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #3,537 of 7,931
My setup is all RED too... Balanced out of AK240.

I for some reason find that the Red ULF muzzled up the air a little bit. 

Am I the only alien who loves Gray (LF) Black (ULF ) Green (MHF)?

May 9, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #3,538 of 7,931
Nice combo mate (y)
The colors really catch my eyes (and, oh I spot spectre there
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Nice attention to details there adraabi

May 9, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #3,539 of 7,931
My setup is all RED too... Balanced out of AK240.

I for some reason find that the Red ULF muzzled up the air a little bit. 

Am I the only alien who loves Gray (LF) Black (ULF ) Green (MHF)?
nice rig mate :smiley:

May 9, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #3,540 of 7,931
Is FLC 8S the right choice for listening during biking? 
Is there any problem with cable microphonics as well as earphone isolation (windy weather)?
Is the fit and comfort good enough for the use during the exercise?

Until now I've been using Westone 3 which are amazing for me but unfortunately their cable broke down again (2nd pair of my W3 already!) so I decided to change the brand and also upgrade the sound quality. Many people directed me to FLC8 for their sound quality. I would like to make sure they will be suitable for my bike listening, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back