May 5, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #3,496 of 7,931

thats true but existing flc8s owners...

Have 35 more filter options and that is without considering skip filter options
wink_face.gif

May 5, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #3,497 of 7,931

thats true but existing flc8s owners...

Have 35 more filter options and that is without considering skip filter options
wink_face.gif

I guess that everyone that don't care much about fiddling with filters would jump in and possibly who already have the originals as a to-go no-worry-loosing-filter-in-the-bus version :D

May 5, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #3,498 of 7,931

I guess that everyone that don't care much about fiddling with filters would jump in and possibly who already have the originals as a to-go no-worry-loosing-filter-in-the-bus version :D

I was wondering that same thing, did they just fall out on the bus or was he fiddling with his filters on the bus? Why am I asking you Leo
blink.gif
it was Whaleshark I believe who lost that filter
normal_smile .gif
Think I meant to ask him this question earlier!

May 5, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #3,499 of 7,931
not at all. I am getting a shanling m2 in time to come, perfect for jazz songs!
:beerchug:

Shanling fans unite! Woot, woot!!!
:beerchug:

Forrest could make a more budget-friendly, non-tuning IEM with the RED-GRAY-GOLD sound. My guess is that it would sell like hot bread in the morning!

No doubt about this. Make it in a compact metal shell with more supple cable and sell it at the same price as a very nice mid-tier IEM is my suggestion.

May 6, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #3,506 of 7,931
  I was wondering that same thing, did they just fall out on the bus or was he fiddling with his filters on the bus? Why am I asking you Leo
blink.gif
it was Whaleshark I believe who lost that filter
normal_smile%20.gif
Think I meant to ask him this question earlier!

I came out of the ocean just because someone mention about me 
rolleyes.gif

That was when I have long nail and i was just cleaning my eartips with tissue, that's when my finger nail get stuck between the filter. But I'm too slow to react. So ya, it launch off.. 

May 6, 2016 at 8:18 PM Post #3,508 of 7,931
Loving the FLC8S after daily use over the last few days since getting them. The Crystal Silver cable makes a nice difference as far as microphonics (next to none) and memory wire (less stiff) goes. Still on the default grey/grey/gold setup and am fine with it. Will try red/grey/gold that everyone raves about over the weekend.

What I am struggling with is the ear tips themselves. Because of the wider iem nozzle (as compared to my W3 & W4) the tips tend to fit awkwardly in my ear canal, especially right ear. I tried Crystal Tips which are quite nice but not as "sticky" as Comply which causes the tips to eventually unseal/slip over time. I went back to the stock clear/white silicon tips and tried all sizes. Mediums are best but not as comfortable as Crystals and also tend to pull out of the canal over time. I have Spiral Dots on the way to try as well. What I would like is to find Comply and/or silicon double or triple flange sleeves that fit the wide-bore nozzle. The ones that I possess are for the Westones/Shure SE 535 and are narrow stem.

Point me in the right direction to suitable tips, FLC8mates.

May 6, 2016 at 8:58 PM Post #3,510 of 7,931
Loving the FLC8S after daily use over the last few days since getting them. The Crystal Silver cable makes a nice difference as far as microphonics (next to none) and memory wire (less stiff) goes. Still on the default grey/grey/gold setup and am fine with it. Will try red/grey/gold that everyone raves about over the weekend.

What I am struggling with is the ear tips themselves. Because of the wider iem nozzle (as compared to my W3 & W4) the tips tend to fit awkwardly in my ear canal, especially right ear. I tried Crystal Tips which are quite nice but not as "sticky" as Comply which causes the tips to eventually unseal/slip over time. I went back to the stock clear/white silicon tips and tried all sizes. Mediums are best but not as comfortable as Crystals and also tend to pull out of the canal over time. I have Spiral Dots on the way to try as well. What I would like is to find Comply and/or silicon double or triple flange sleeves that fit the wide-bore nozzle. The ones that I possess are for the Westones/Shure SE 535 and are narrow stem.

Point me in the right direction to suitable tips, FLC8mates.

One of the best tips I have ever used and the ones that work VERY well on 90% of my IEM's is the 'KZ eartip' - Very cheap as well @$2.00 !!
Whether they will suit you/the FLC8S will of course depend on personal taste etc etc But I can't reccomend these highly enough :) 

aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-3-Pairs-L-M-S-In-Ear-Tips-Earbuds-Headphones-Eartips/1358152_32333783387.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back