FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Mar 17, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #2,716 of 7,931
  I just found out that using dual flange tips does makes the bass go deeper.

Btw, @Flcforrestwei . Is there a filter inside the IEM's housing? I mean the acoustic filter. How much ohm rating is on it?
rolleyes.gif

Only a Capacitor on the dual-armature.

Mar 17, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #2,720 of 7,931
I just found out that using dual flange tips does makes the bass go deeper.

Btw, @Flcforrestwei
. Is there a filter inside the IEM's housing? I mean the acoustic filter. How much ohm rating is on it? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #2,722 of 7,931
   where you got them???

Fidue A71/A73/A65 box. I still haven't seen any of the similar ones on the market. They're wide bore with dual mushroom head that are both equal in size making them quite deep. They also don't have that anything moulding line that 99% of all tips have, this makes them very comfortable. 

Also, has anyone tried the FLC8S with this config = RED > Nothing > Gun Metal

Just been trying out different weird combos (left ear different to right ear) and this config stood out to me. I hear a larger bass hit and rumble and slightly increased soundstage width, but imaging coherence has taken a small hit. This is a very nice config for rap/RnB.

Mar 18, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #2,725 of 7,931
I meant underneath when you took the nozzle filter out. If you look carefully you could actually see it.

There's a low pass filter cap in there for the BAs, Forrest already answered your question.

Mar 18, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #2,726 of 7,931
I meant underneath when you took the nozzle filter out. If you look carefully you could actually see it.

You meant the acoustic damper(like) in ohms thats usually at the exit of BA tubes(like in ciems)?.....as forrest told about the x-over in the dual BA,imo, the cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back