FLAGSHIP EARPHONES REVIEWS TOURS THREAD-Interested headfier+Impressions sharing
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2020 at 9:23 AM Post #16 of 23
GTA people are probably close enough to drop off the stuff to the next person without having to reship if people are okay with that.
Absolutely, and it can be a good reason to do some audiophile meet up like I do when I pass the Luna to @dleblanc343 and got the chance to listen to those:
1596460932477.png

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #17 of 23
I'm very interested... I'm in Florida but there's plenty of Canadians here. I'll pay the extra shipping.
Unfortunately its Canada only....due to potential customs fees that could be very traumatizing with such a pricey IEM Trio.

Aug 7, 2020 at 7:53 PM Post #18 of 23
I am happy to consider adding canada to my US tours if there are enough participants to justify dealing with the border. in the past, we have had issues crossing into Canada where the customs agents hold our kits hostage requiring large fees. They have gotten returned to the US when nobody wanted to pay the fees, but it takes time and energy to deal with the issue when it comes up.

How many Canadians would want to be regular tour members for the tours that I have been running? See my tour announcement link in my signature to review if you are unfamiliar with my tours.

Aug 7, 2020 at 8:03 PM Post #19 of 23
I am happy to consider adding canada to my US tours if there are enough participants to justify dealing with the border. in the past, we have had issues crossing into Canada where the customs agents hold our kits hostage requiring large fees. They have gotten returned to the US when nobody wanted to pay the fees, but it takes time and energy to deal with the issue when it comes up.

How many Canadians would want to be regular tour members for the tours that I have been running? See my tour announcement link in my signature to review if you are unfamiliar with my tours.
I've only joined 1 tour so far. So if given the chance I would love to be a regular tour member!

Aug 7, 2020 at 10:07 PM Post #20 of 23
Hello all canadian fellows!

Please PM me your NAME and EMAILS!!

VisonEars is ready for the tour!!

Aug 7, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #21 of 23

In case you don’t know, basically the problem with the border is that for anything coming to Canada, Border Services will charge sales tax etc. based on the value declared/insured as if the receiver was purchasing the item. From issues I’ve had in the past and asking them, there is no way around this. (unless things have changed)
It would probably be close to $1000 in tax/duties for a tour like this.

Thanks very much for offering.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #22 of 23
I might be interested in the tour. Montrealer here.
What are the exact rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back