FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jul 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #526 of 4,896
Had the pleasure to use my friend's TG334 today! 

It is just AWESOME! Way better than the K3003 for Jpop and heavy metal IMO

I also used it with my  Rx MK3-b, didn't find much of a difference, in fact, I felt that the right ear was more dominant than the left on the Mk3-b, did anyone have any similar experiences?

PS:Just noticed that this thing kinda looks ugly.

Yeah, they're definitely not 'lookers'!! Well, the finish is gorgeous, and the mini jacks are clear jeweled miniaturized works of industrial art practically...

Jul 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #527 of 4,896
Quote:

Yeah, they're definitely not 'lookers'!! Well, the finish is gorgeous, and the mini jacks are clear jeweled miniaturized works of industrial art practically...

Totally agree, that is the most gorgeous mini jack I have ever seen (Haven't seen that many though)
Burning in the silver cable for the friend at the moment. Can't be more glad that I get to use these for a whole week!

A bit off topic, but how do you find a Sony source compared to something like an ipad or iphone.(apple stuff can't play anything other than apple lossless and WAV for lossless files and my Nokia only plays MP3)

Jul 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #528 of 4,896
Quote:
Totally agree, that is the most gorgeous mini jack I have ever seen (Haven't seen that many though)
Burning in the silver cable for the friend at the moment. Can't be more glad that I get to use these for a whole week!

A bit off topic, but how do you find a Sony source compared to something like an ipad or iphone.(apple stuff can't play anything other than apple lossless and WAV for lossless files and my Nokia only plays MP3)

You could get Equalizer Pro, an EQ app that also plays FLAC better than any portable flac player out there because it preserves the logical browsing system of iTunes. Only for iPod touch and iPhone/iPad though.

The jack is a looker, but it isn't nice to solder!

Jul 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #531 of 4,896
Yep, this! ^^ 

The clear mini plugs which connect to the earpieces are particularly amazing how you see the soldered connections inside. The Oyaide jack is very high quality too. The whole set just screams quality, more than any IEM I've ever had the pleasure of having. 

What tips (besides stock) are people finding the best sounding with them? I'm having the best luck with Sony Hybrids....

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #534 of 4,896
My personal fav combo is the DX100+ALO Rx Mk3+TG!334.

However during my travels, I'm on the VentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0 & V-Moda VAmp + TG!334 & am satisfied still.

Jul 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #536 of 4,896
Quote:
I'm wondering what's the best amp to pair with the TG334s. I find the HP-P1 and iPod Classic combo not making much of a difference than driving them straight out of my iPhone 4s. 

Yesterday I have tried 3 models from Fit Ear : Fit Ear universal 111 , 334 and Fit Ear Custom demo unit universal

Please try Your Iphone 4 S with Headstage arrow 4 G

My Impression to be continued soon 

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #537 of 4,896
Quote:
I'm wondering what's the best amp to pair with the TG334s. I find the HP-P1 and iPod Classic combo not making much of a difference than driving them straight out of my iPhone 4s. 

I find it pairs very well with the Leckerton UHA-6S.

Jul 20, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #538 of 4,896
Yesterday I spend about 3 hours to test the sound different between Akg k3003 and the fit ear to go 334 and the universal demo for custom Fit Ear 335 MD

Source : iPhone 4 S
IBasso DX 100
Portable amp : headstage arrow 4 G
RSA. RS 71 B

Akg k 3003 vs fit ear to go 334 almost the same price range

Direct IPhone 4 S

File music : WAV jazz, audiophile and classical music

Akg k 3003 : more easy to drive compare to fit ear to go 334

High :
Akg k 3003 : fuller and smoother than fit ear 334
Fit ear 334 : high a bit harsh compare to Akg k 3003

Mid :
Akg k 3003 : has warmer mid than fit ear 334
Fit ear 334 : mid thiner than Akg k 3003 , sound a bit clearer

Bass :
Akg k 3003 : more in low bass region
Fit ear 334 : more in mid bass region , sound more bass impact than Akg k 3003

Overall : direct iPhone 4 S , I prefer my Akg k 3003 more enjoyable and more easy to drive .
The different is not that big between these two high end iems

With arrow 4 G and RS 71 B

Overall : Sound quality as my Impression above , with better detail and bass impact .

Akg k 3003 is not so ampli choosy

Fit ear more amply choosy .

Akg k 3003 vs fit ear 334 vs fit ear 335 custom demo unit

With arrow 4 G and IPhone 4 S

Akg k 3003 = fit ear 334 > than fit ear 335

Fit ear 335 more choosy ampli
With this set up above , the bass to much in low region like you hear from subwoofer
High also no so shining like Akg k 3003 and fits ear 334.mid also sound not so clear compare
To two .

With RSA RS 71 B

This is the synergie amp for fit ear 335 MD ( Price wise fit ear 335 MD almost $ 2000 Usd )

Fit ear 335 MD >> fit ear 334 = Akg k 3003

High : become open and more extended and very fine sounding high
High Is more fine and smooth than fit ear 334 to go

Mid : more sweet and lush and full body than fit ear 334

Bass: the best bass impact and detail I ever head in iem

Separation : fit ear 335 Mad has Better separation compare to fit ear 334

Soundstage : very wide and has very good depth as well

Conclusion :

fit ear 335 md is the best custom iem I ever heard To date
The fit ear 335 MD sounding like my LCD 3. , very deep and fast bass and full body
As I heard the result with RS 71B , I and my friend was speechless
With the synergie amp , fit ear 335 is better than my JH 16 pro and UM Miracle

This is my personal impression

If I wish to buy fit ear for my collection , I will buy fit ear 335 not fit ear 334 .
Because SQ 334 is almost the same like my Akg k 3003 . For direct I prefer my Akg k 3003
More easy to drive and isn't picky with amp.

Jul 20, 2012 at 7:04 AM Post #539 of 4,896
Thanks for your impressions of the Private MH335DW. I have no doubt it's an immensely impressive earphone (though I'm still more interested in the Private C435, go figure). It's just a shame that for most people around the world, the MH335DW is not an option because FitEar will not deal with overseas customers.

A shame, really. One of the best (if not THE best) customs manufacturers is out of reach.

Jul 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #540 of 4,896
Thanks for your impressions of the Private MH335DW. I have no doubt it's an immensely impressive earphone (though I'm still more interested in the Private C435, go figure). It's just a shame that for most people around the world, the MH335DW is not an option because FitEar will not deal with overseas customers.

A shame, really. One of the best (if not THE best) customs manufacturers is out of reach.

I live in Indonesian , my dealer offer 3 products Fit Ear , 2 universal Fit Ear to go 111 and 334
And 1 Fit ear custom flagship 335 MD.
We make the ear impression in Indonesia and our Dealer ship to Fit Ear. Japan .
I think you can order the custom 335 MD now, should be no problem , like we order from
Indonesia.
Fit Ear is really the best build quality iem in the world , if you see and feel in your hand , than you
Know how beautiful this fit ear custom iem .
The fit ear to go 334 is already beautiful , the custom fit ear 335 MD is more than beautiful is
Art of workmanship .
From the inner driver and the shell , is really very good in detail .
And with RS 71 B sound so fantastic , make me speechless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back