FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Apr 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #140 of 4,896
Apparently the first batch sold out in Japan, and a second batch is in the works but was delayed a bit. "Sometime in April" seems to be the release date as of now. I imagine most if not all of the first batch went to domestic sales, since FitEar doesn't have an overseas distribution plan or overseas vendors. It'll probably be a month or two before anyone imports them.

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #144 of 4,896
Confirmed today that my pair will arrive in June........they are going to allow distribution in Hong Kong, May. Mr Fit Ear was in Hong Kong today, I missed him by 2 hours.....would have been nice to shake hands LOL.

My dealer has a pair of demo s next month and then for the month of May a distributor has the exclusive rights, then my dealer will get my pair in June. Choice of colours but no printed letters on the Universals where the Customs, one can choose to have 8 letters printed.

Can't Wait
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #145 of 4,896
Quote:
Confirmed today that my pair will arrive in June........they are going to allow distribution in Hong Kong, May. Mr Fit Ear was in Hong Kong today, I missed him by 2 hours.....would have been nice to shake hands LOL.

My dealer has a pair of demo s next month and then for the month of May a distributor has the exclusive rights, then my dealer will get my pair in June. Choice of colours but no printed letters on the Universals where the Customs, one can choose to have 8 letters printed.

Can't Wait
ksc75smile.gif

Nice! Too bad it can't be monogrammed, though.

Apr 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #146 of 4,896
tomscy2000 you make great threads (and posts too!). Very informative, very linked, and intelligent... I've been following your activity in your profile and I'm really impressed.

Just wanted to compliment you on that. I can't read all of that you say, but I would like to.

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #147 of 4,896
Quote:
tomscy2000 you make great threads (and posts too!). Very informative, very linked, and intelligent... I've been following your activity in your profile and I'm really impressed.

Just wanted to compliment you on that. I can't read all of that you say, but I would like to.

Why this is rather embarrassing, but thank you! Honestly, I'm just one of many other enthusiasts around here that try to collect quality knowledge on things. I'm glad you think they're worthwhile contributions. As for this thread, I'm really just a housekeeper who happened to spot news of this product before others did, and my enthusiasm for FitEar led me to create the thread. I'm at the mercy of disposable income (or rather, lack thereof) when it comes to products like these. Once the TO GO! 334 does make it to the hands of members, they'll really be the ones that push this thread forward. Thus, it's the collective efforts of so many passionate individuals here that make this community such a great place to browse.

Apr 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #149 of 4,896
Looks like FitEar decided to blog about their HK trip: http://fitear.blogspot.com/2012/04/6.html

It really is too bad you didn't get to talk to them!

Good they have chosen Hong Kong to be one of the first places to have distributing rights for the universals........I think he will be here again next month for the launch and personally delivering the Demos.

I remember meeting the late and great Kondo san of Audio Note, however, it was really just an exercise in pleasantries..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back