Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13, 5:K10, 4:BD4.2, 3:A12, 2:W500, 1:SE5U)
Sep 14, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #376 of 1,062
Although my Great-Review-Withdrawal symptoms are starting to flare... Am i the only one here that wouldn't mind waiting for number 2 and number 1 to be posted at the same time? Sad thing about addiction is the dosage increases haha.

Sep 15, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #377 of 1,062
Although my Great-Review-Withdrawal symptoms are starting to flare... Am i the only one here that wouldn't mind waiting for number 2 and number 1 to be posted at the same time? Sad thing about addiction is the dosage increases haha.

I'm on the same boat. I think it would take away the excitement by waiting for number one, when you already know which one is number one. That's why when hey announce the winner at a beauty contest, they do it at the same time as they announce the runner-up. There just wouldn't be any build-up.

I'd be more curious to hear from Jason down the line hopefully, which one of these IEMs is his favorite/gets the most listening. I like how he rates the overall, yet makes it clear that for different tastes, some IEMs that could have ranked lower would be a better fit. 

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #380 of 1,062
  I'm on the same boat. I think it would take away the excitement by waiting for number one, when you already know which one is number one. That's why when hey announce the winner at a beauty contest, they do it at the same time as they announce the runner-up. There just wouldn't be any build-up.

Interesting idea...

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #381 of 1,062
Haha now the wait will be longer!! But worth it! 
etysmile.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #383 of 1,062
Hi Jason I hope you don't mind I plug my own review here, and maybe keep these people entertained for a little while. This is the place to come to discuss TOTL iems, and I feel (or hope) that the Solar is up there. Including a sneak preview of the Rti2 which will, if I'm correct, be featured in Fit For A Bat 2.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/rhapsodio-10ba/reviews/14023

Ps. I totally understand why you're taking your time, I feel like it took forever to finish this one..

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #384 of 1,062
Hi Jason I hope you don't mind I plug my own review here, and maybe keep these people entertained for a little while. This is the place to come to discuss TOTL iems, and I feel (or hope) that the Solar is up there. Including a sneak preview of the Rti2 which will, if I'm correct, be featured in Fit For A Bat 2.

Ps. I totally understand why you're taking your time, I feel like it took forever to finish this one..

Nice review. I'd never heard of that CIEM until now but you make it sound like a tempting proposition.

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #385 of 1,062

solid review. Thanks! never heard of it either 

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #386 of 1,062
Thanks, much appreciated.

I owned a different Rhapsodio before, the Rti1 but didn't considered them for a TOTL until I read Metalboy's comparisons with the SE 5-way, Roxanne and a couple of others. That gave me enough confidence to give it a shot and it was worth it :)

Sep 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #387 of 1,062
Sep 17, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #388 of 1,062
Thanks for the write-up.  I'm actually looking to drop my home setup for a portable one as i'm travelling a lot more for work than anticipated.  I've never kept up with the custom IEMs so it's good to get a recent look at what's out there today.

Sep 18, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #389 of 1,062
Awesome stuff as usual Jason! Just wanted to chime in with my vote, I would also prefer it if you post the top 2 reviews at the same time.
Keep up the good work bro! (awesome thumbs up emoticon)

Why are the emoticons so limited on head-fi?? Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back