Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 16, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #5,719 of 11,686

Nice pict!
Wish you would've hate them... :D

Haha... There's not much bass from it, which would be how I like most of my music. But I accept it for what it is, mostly an IEM for superior rendition of vocal centric pieces. Mids and highs are out of this world.

Last night I listened to Mater Eucharistiae by The Dominican Sisters of Mary. The soundstage was huge. I felt like I was in the cathedral with them as they performed live.

I was in 7th Heaven with my Heaven 7.

Jun 16, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #5,720 of 11,686

Haha... There's not much bass from it, which would be how I like most of my music. But I accept it for what it is, mostly an IEM for superior rendition of vocal centric pieces. Mids and highs are out of this world.

Last night I listened to Mater Eucharistiae by The Dominican Sisters of Mary. The soundstage was huge. I felt like I was in the cathedral with them as they performed live.

I was in 7th Heaven with my Heaven 7.

Japanese songs are full of vocals-centric genre. I don't know what they called in English. Bossa Nova I guess...?
Which basically boiled down to vocalists singing (semi-talking), with piano, some trumpets, and that salt-shaker thingy. It's simply awesome with Final Audio's IEMs...

Jun 16, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #5,721 of 11,686

Japanese songs are full of vocals-centric genre. I don't know what they called in English. Bossa Nova I guess...?
Which basically boiled down to vocalists singing (semi-talking), with piano, some trumpets, and that salt-shaker thingy. It's simply awesome with Final Audio's IEMs...

I gotta look into them. Any recommendations (Japanese vocal centric songs)?

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #5,729 of 11,686

Thank you for your comment: please note Yamada san is NOT Final staff. Go and test the products and let me know what you think. From an official standpoint, it's the way I mentioned earlier. Kind regards to every one

Jun 27, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #5,730 of 11,686
I occasionally have an OCD tendency rear it's ugly head, not often but sometimes
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back