Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Sep 16, 2012 at 7:39 AM Post #226 of 268
Quote:
Bumping because I saw your ad. The confusion was caused by us, not Final. Balances air movement is not a bad description. By allowing the back wave to escape (balance to the front?), they can achieve the bass character and response they desire. If their driver(s) is indeed exclusive to them, even if similar to others, they are smart to indicate it's uniqueness.

that clears up the mist =)

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #228 of 268
Anyone interested in this Final Audio Design FAD Heaven IV please do PM me! I'm selling it BRAND NEW! Im sure this thread gives enough information on this awesome earpiece. Deal with me ASAP, pm will do. Thanks! :)

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #229 of 268
Anyone interested in this Final Audio Design FAD Heaven IV please do PM me! I'm selling it BRAND NEW! Im sure this thread gives enough information on this awesome earpiece. Deal with me ASAP, pm will do. Thanks! :)

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #234 of 268
Quote:
Still unknown to most :frowning2:

Actually that refers to you.  
size]

Jun 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #236 of 268
I was meant to be receiving a pair of Heaven IV however, the eBay seller I purchased from has done a runner with my money and not mailed them. We're counting up quite a days now and he's just vanished despite trying to contact him twice. He won't even reply to Paypal who are asking for information when I opened a case.

Looks like no Heaven IV for me. I grabbed a good price too. $80 AUD (about $75 USD)

Maybe he liked them too much and couldn't deal with letting them go.  
rolleyes.gif

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #237 of 268
  I was meant to be receiving a pair of Heaven IV however, the eBay seller I purchased from has done a runner with my money and not mailed them. We're counting up quite a days now and he's just vanished despite trying to contact him twice. He won't even reply to Paypal who are asking for information when I opened a case.

Looks like no Heaven IV for me. I grabbed a good price too. $80 AUD (about $75 USD)

Maybe he liked them too much and couldn't deal with letting them go.  
rolleyes.gif

**** happens :frowning2: 
Guess you'll have to buy the Heaven V now :p

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #240 of 268
Some photos for my review. 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/final-audio-design-heaven-iv/reviews/12538

Users who are viewing this thread

Back