[FiiO M6] Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player,Embracing A Wireless Future
Dec 29, 2018 at 5:51 AM Post #242 of 3,610
I just got the Fiio M6. There is a few things I want to point out:

1. I selected the date and time and I powered it off and when I turned it on, it changed to the next day and the time changed completely.

2. I think it would be nice that the screen should tilt landscape.. but if the dap doesn’t have an accelerator than maybe when you swipe down it should have the “tilt screen settings”. When you watch a video (thru ES file explorer) it’s kinda annoying when you can’t tilt the screen...

Otherwise no major bugs, the system does not work the fastest I’ve ever seen but pretty well.

Dear Fiio if you read this please take note.

The good news is that you’ll never be late.

Dec 29, 2018 at 6:09 AM Post #243 of 3,610
I just got the Fiio M6. There is a few things I want to point out:

1. I selected the date and time and I powered it off and when I turned it on, it changed to the next day and the time changed completely.

2. I think it would be nice that the screen should tilt landscape.. but if the dap doesn’t have an accelerator than maybe when you swipe down it should have the “tilt screen settings”. When you watch a video (thru ES file explorer) it’s kinda annoying when you can’t tilt the screen...

Otherwise no major bugs, the system does not work the fastest I’ve ever seen but pretty well.

Dear Fiio if you read this please take note.

why dont you buy iTouch instead. its suits your need better. this device made specially for listening music i guess.

Dec 29, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #245 of 3,610
....? This quote does not make sense. Why itouch specifically.

First one is obviously some sort of bug. Second is a feature request

it was sarcasm dude, just a ittle joke, at this point just imagine , probably someday some one will ask fiio to put camera on ttheir device.i mean, is the point we come to this hobby because the audio? i dont mint it, but the reason i changed to DAP rather than samartphone for music listening not just because the sound quality, but also the distractions came along with phone wich disturbing for some people. Didnt you remember what happen with Ipod Apple? at first they were focus as music player, even they did put good DAC in older model of iPod. But they started expanding their capability as music player and become itouch. When iTouch came, people using it while plying games in apps. and barely care about the sound quality anymore.
But then again, its only my opinion, im not trying offending someone or anything.

Dec 29, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #246 of 3,610
it was sarcasm dude, just a ittle joke, at this point just imagine , probably someday some one will ask fiio to put camera on ttheir device.i mean, is the point we come to this hobby because the audio? i dont mint it, but the reason i changed to DAP rather than samartphone for music listening not just because the sound quality, but also the distractions came along with phone wich disturbing for some people. Didnt you remember what happen with Ipod Apple? at first they were focus as music player, even they did put good DAC in older model of iPod. But they started expanding their capability as music player and become itouch. When iTouch came, people using it while plying games in apps. and barely care about the sound quality anymore.
But then again, its only my opinion, im not trying offending someone or anything.

There are many valid musical reasons for using YouTube on ES File explorer on the M9. There are tens of thousands of unique live music performances on Youtube which are not seen or HEARD on other streaming apps. They are music to be listened to and sound good on the M9.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #249 of 3,610
There are many valid musical reasons for using YouTube on ES File explorer on the M9. There are tens of thousands of unique live music performances on Youtube which are not seen or HEARD on other streaming apps. They are music to be listened to and sound good on the M9.

I only learned about You Tube & music quality recently by posters putting up some very fine video/audio of classical performances.

I’m newly addicted.

Yesterday I watched brilliant performance of “Carmen” on iphone with music via Chord Mojo and Beyerdynamic T1.2 headphones.

Final act today.

Dec 29, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #254 of 3,610

Users who are viewing this thread

Back