FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 13, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #752 of 1,931
Hello everyone,

Ordered the new M11 pro from fiio official site. will reach soon.

please recommend headphones, over ear, to use/match with m11 pro. After spending on M11 pro i only have a limited budget.
Among these Audio technica MSR7B and AKG K712 which will be a better match with m11 pro sound quality wise.

Any other headphones that i can purchase within this budget that are better than these?

I don't have the budget for senheisser 660s or the Hifiman Sundara.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 13, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #753 of 1,931
Hello everyone,

please recommend headphones, over ear, to use/match with m11 pro. After spending on M11 pro i only have a limited budget.
Among these Audio technica MSR7B and AKG K712 which will be a better match with m11 pro sound quality wise.

Any other headphones that i can purchase within this budget that are better than these?

Thanks in advance.
Koss Porta Pro

Nov 14, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #757 of 1,931
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
In-channel IEM headphones are not interested?

Nov 14, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #760 of 1,931
Hello,

Which IEM's will you recommend with the m11 pro and why?
I would recommend taking the Fiio FH5. They have very good sound, powerful low frequencies, expressive mid and pleasant high frequencies. The sound itself is voluminous with a good construction of an imaginary scene, when listening, you get the feeling that you are listening to good full-sized headphones.
What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? (Genres)

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #761 of 1,931
another annoying bug @FiiO

When using Qobuz on M11pro, when one track is finished playing, the next track will have a loud static sound. Doesn't go away if i press FWD. I can only pause it, wait and then play again.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #762 of 1,931
Hi @FiiO : question, I had to reinstall windows, but now when I plug in the Pro, the Fiios driver shows up in explorer, but not the actual storage drives. I installed the windows driver, rebooted but it still does not show drives. It's possible I may have to install Mother board USB driver package, I don't know if I installed it, tho did install mobo chipset drivers... Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back