1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    You listening while driving ?

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  2. VanLifeHiFi
    No and sorry if it sounded like I'm someone with my head so far up my backside to try such a thing.

3. VanLifeHiFi
    This DAP is so full featured they threw in a SINK.

Or at least that's what it says in bt dac mode lol. BT SINK.

Help me remind them after holidays to correct the typo!

4. Dmitry89
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  5. VanLifeHiFi
    Dmitry89 likes this.
  6. gLer
    Haha, I also thought it was a typo, but it’s not. Read here:

https://source.android.com/devices/bluetooth/services

“A Bluetooth connection lets users stream audio on Bluetooth-enabled devices. For most audio use cases, the Android device is the source, and the rendering device, such as a speaker or a headset, is the sink.”

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  7. Dmitry89
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    VanLifeHiFi and markant like this.
  8. markant
    VanLifeHiFi and Dmitry89 like this.
  9. VanLifeHiFi
    Haha, thanks for the info.

Well alright, I guess since we're all on the same page you could say we're n-sync. :wink:

That case is not doing the DAP any favors visually IMO. Tacky like the dollar store phone cases... .02

gLer likes this.
  10. gLer
    I agree, the DD case is just silly with its wide open panel on the back. Pity the don't make the silicone case for the M11 Pro because it just works so well with the M11, especially if you then carry it around in a leather or canvas sleeve like those designed for larger cellphones.

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  11. hgpardo
    Any sound quality impressions? Comparisons with FiiO M11 or iBasso DX220? Music app (Tidal, Quobuz...) streaming problems like the M11? Awaiting them to pre-order it (or not)...thanks

12. VanLifeHiFi
    No issues with the DAP yet personally. I have ran it on wi-fi streaming Tidal as well as a usb dac from my laptop and Note 10+. BT dac mode works great too but only for audio as there's latency issues with video.

The sound is desktop quality for IEMs but I would shy away from this model if you have harder to drive cans because it's only just able to power my Elears to satisfaction in High Gain mode.

13. denis1976
    that's why high gain mode exists, is for harder to drive cans..

Kenneth Galang likes this.
  14. VanLifeHiFi

With High Gain ON, my Elears (Are these not considered easy to drive for cans? 80ohm) are just loud enough at 90-100% volume. With a hard to drive can (Like an HD800 @ 300ohm), you'd be listening to whispers.

15. denis1976
    I had the M11 and drive my 400i that have 93db eficience at 80/120 at satisfactory levels, is the pro weaker?

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last