1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. gLer
    Most of China is on leave until next week, some until end of next week. So you'll have to wait a little longer for answers...

Dmitry89 likes this.
  2. jmills8
    Thanks Chan.

gLer likes this.
  3. Tsukuyomi
    I left FiiO due to poor software stability, lots of software issues and general lack luster of sound quality from the X5III.
    I've since been with A&K and my SR15, but now im a little curious as to the new M11Pro... I love that its USB-C and it looks nicer than the standard M11.
    Do you guys know if it outputs more power via SE(single ended 3.5mm) than my A&K SR15?

Also ive heard that the M11's dac sounded a little congested. will the M11 Pro be similar?

4. gLer
    By “looks nicer” I assume you mean the THX amp and new dacs? Because physically they’re identical. And you heard wrong, the M11 dac is not congested at all. In fact most people I’ve spoken to prefer it to the sound of the SR15 (which I also considered buying before the M11 came along). All the stability issues of the X5iii are long gone thankfully.

Tsukuyomi likes this.
  5. Dmitry89
    Thanks for the information!
    Soon M11Pro will be delivered, but I still could not order to order a protective case. I do not like to use devices without protection, any scratch on the case reduces the cost of the device during resale. In addition, it’s more convenient to use the device in the case for me. I'm probably obsessed with protective cases)

gLer likes this.
  6. gLer
    The silicone case and built-in glass protector was a selling point of the M11 for me, so I feel your pain. Another tick against the M11 Pro unfortunately.

7. Tsukuyomi
    Thats excellent to hear, and by "looks nicer" i mean physically. i dig the slight gold accents and carbon look back. but i do prefer A&K styling more. wish FiiO would put a little more effort into physical design.

8. gLer
    Like I said the M11 is identical. The only difference is the Pro logo and 1mm extra thickness. A&K are indeed very pretty too.

9. JLW654
    Is the back not different?

10. gLer
    Nope, identical. M11 has the exact same carbon fibre pattern glass back panel.

11. JLW654
    Sorry, I thought they had changed the design on the back...

12. Nayparm
    Yes its the same, but I think I've seen pictures where it looks plain black without carbon fibre effect so thats probably where the confusion is from.

13. Kenneth Galang
    maybe waiting for the m15 might fix that?

also do we know if the m15pro will still have 4.4mm?

14. HaPeKa
    James shared some specs from the M15, from M15 Pro we could not read any informations from Fiio here ...

15. Dmitry89
    I don’t understand why to make two flagship devices M15 and M15Pro? It would be better to release one device with the most advanced features, rather than split into two devices.
    Guys, what do you think about this, why should Fiio release two flagship devices? Isn't it better to invest all production capacities in one device and make it impeccable?:nerd:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last