[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Nov 10, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #7,142 of 9,288
Yes for sure. And thing still happened. May I know any possible reasons for make it like that so that I can try to fix it?
Dear friend,

You may send the log files to support@fiio.com to us for check.

A: The logs files can be grabed from firmware 1.0.4 or above. So when the certain problem happens on the M11, please go to " Settings ->About device" , and continually tap“Model number", until the prompt "Have save output log to built-in storage" appears. Then please wait for about 20 seconds, and go to M11's internal storage, then send these two log files "M11-kernel-xx.log" and "M11-system-xx.log" to us for further analysis.

Please be noted that, please do not reboot the M11 before you grab the log files, because the log files will not be gotten after reboot.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 11, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #7,143 of 9,288
Hi everyone.

U need some help.
Just got Samsung buds. When I paired with m11. I have to full volume to get medium sound...I'm using neutron. When
I using fiio app can't pair with my buds.

What's wrong?

Thank you.

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:14 AM Post #7,144 of 9,288
Hi everyone.

U need some help.
Just got Samsung buds. When I paired with m11. I have to full volume to get medium sound...I'm using neutron. When

What's wrong?

Thank you.
Welcome to FiiO Bluetooth, where they do things differently to everyone else.

First step - enable developer options and disable Bluetooth absolute volume. Also, your M11 needs to be at full volume to get any volume out of your BT speakers or headphones. But don’t worry, the M11 remembers your BT and headphone volume settings, so you won’t blow your ears when you go back to wired headphones. Good luck!

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:35 AM Post #7,145 of 9,288
@FiiO
When in browse folder mode, I cannot add folders to playlists, nor play folders. None of the functions work in folder view until you drill down right to viewing the tracks themselves in fact.

Please fix this.

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:00 AM Post #7,146 of 9,288
Welcome to FiiO Bluetooth, where they do things differently to everyone else.

First step - enable developer options and disable Bluetooth absolute volume. Also, your M11 needs to be at full volume to get any volume out of your BT speakers or headphones. But don’t worry, the M11 remembers your BT and headphone volume settings, so you won’t blow your ears when you go back to wired headphones. Good luck!

Thank you.

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:53 AM Post #7,147 of 9,288
@FiiO

Is there any plan to resolve the issues of adding tracks to playlists? If one exceeds around 600 tracks to add to any playlist at any one time, the Fiio app crashes. It would be nice to be able to add, for example "all tracks from card 2" to a playlist, or select all items in a search to a playlist, without fear of crashing the app.

As I can't install UAPP, which really would be my preferred app, it's getting a bit frustrating to have to think of work-arounds either due to app limitations or bugs.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #7,148 of 9,288
Hi everyone.

U need some help.

What's wrong?

Thank you.

I can only relate to your volume issue in neutron, never tried it with the Fiio app. What fixed the volume issue for me is first pairing the buds to my phone and then setting the buds long press action to change the volume (I guess you only need to do this to the right bud for volume up). After settings the buds volume, I disconnect from the phone and reconnect to the m11

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:11 PM Post #7,149 of 9,288
Hello.
I have an interesting question.
I mainly use Neutron as a player on the M11 because I'm sure, looking at the output information to the dac, it sends me the files in maximum resolution. For example for a Flac file in 24bit 96Khz, it sends in 32bit (resolution of the M1) 96Khz.
The problem is that I am not a fan of the interface of Neutron and also the impossibility of classifying my albums by artists.
I prefer Hiby that I find more beautiful, but when I look at the output information (by clicking on the format), I observe that it outputs the sound format Android 16bit.
Did you notice the same thing? Moreover we see in the limitations settings of the sampling frequency that the maximum is 48Khz.
The Fiio application that should work around this problem, I do not like because its eq is not very responsive.
I also tried JetAudio, which I really like because I can classify albums by artists and has a very nice interface, but I have no certainty about the output format of Hi-Res files as with Neutron.
Do you know if there is a utility that can check the audio path on Android?
thanks in advance

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #7,150 of 9,288
Hello.
I mainly use Neutron as a player on the M11 because I'm sure, looking at the output information to the dac, it sends me the files in maximum resolution. For example for a Flac file in 24bit 96Khz, it sends in 32bit (resolution of the M1) 96Khz.
The problem is that I am not a fan of the interface of Neutron and also the impossibility of classifying my albums by artists.
I prefer Hiby that I find more beautiful, but when I look at the output information (by clicking on the format), I observe that it outputs the sound format Android 16bit.
Did you notice the same thing? Moreover we see in the limitations settings of the sampling frequency that the maximum is 48Khz.
The Fiio application that should work around this problem, I do not like because its eq is not very responsive.
I also tried JetAudio, which I really like because I can classify albums by artists and has a very nice interface, but I have no certainty about the output format of Hi-Res files as with Neutron.
thanks in advance

Check in options, you can actually classify by artist or album artist. What do you mean by audi path? In Neutron, if you click to see the track information, there's actually a "path" field with the full path. About the UI, yeah, looks a little bit dated, but its UI vs sound quality. I don't think any other players can get you the fidelity Neutron gives. And certainly not the FiiO app.

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:22 AM Post #7,151 of 9,288
Hello.
thanks in advance

Have you tried Onkyo HF... that app always lists the audio quality and has great SQ...

Another one guys seem to rate is Poweramp 3... but I have never used it myself

Nov 12, 2019 at 6:09 AM Post #7,153 of 9,288
Dear friends,
is there any way I can set up Neutron player as default player on our M11 device? Also so it can play in non-Android mode instead of Fiio music player?
Not possible I'm afraid. Also there is no "non-Android" mode on the M11. It's just FiiO Music in full screen with the launcher disabled. It's still Android. And no, you can't change it from FiiO Music to Neutron (or any other app).

Nov 12, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #7,154 of 9,288
Hello.
thanks in advance

I have both the M11 and Neutron, and find as others do that it's a trade-off between sound quality and interface. In the Neutron forum, the author is responsive to app-specific questions and feedback. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/android-neutron-music-player.566664/unread

Nov 12, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #7,155 of 9,288
Check in options, you can actually classify by artist or album artist. What do you mean by audi path? In Neutron, if you click to see the track information, there's actually a "path" field with the full path. About the UI, yeah, looks a little bit dated, but its UI vs sound quality. I don't think any other players can get you the fidelity Neutron gives. And certainly not the FiiO app.
I can not sort my albums by artist with Neutron. it remains on the default ranking even if I make the change. If you have a solution I am a taker.
I get very good at seeing the audio output format with Neutron but not with other applications, so there is no guarantee that these will bypass the limitation of Android.
I'll settle for Neutron's interface if I managed to get a good ranking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back