[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Nov 12, 2019 at 6:43 AM Post #7,156 of 9,288
I can not sort my albums by artist with Neutron. it remains on the default ranking even if I make the change. If you have a solution I am a taker.
I get very good at seeing the audio output format with Neutron but not with other applications, so there is no guarantee that these will bypass the limitation of Android.
I'll settle for Neutron's interface if I managed to get a good ranking.

You should have options to sort by any. Click the three dots in the down bar, to the left, you should get a left bar with different options to select (artist, album artist, genre, etc). Also, I don't remember if its needed but if everything fails you might want to refresh the library once you disable album-artist, if that's the problem.

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #7,157 of 9,288
You should have options to sort by any. Click the three dots in the down bar, to the left, you should get a left bar with different options to select (artist, album artist, genre, etc). Also, I don't remember if its needed but if everything fails you might want to refresh the library once you disable album-artist, if that's the problem.
It doesn’t work

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:37 AM Post #7,158 of 9,288
It doesn’t work

Can you describe exactly what you're trying to achieve and the results you're getting? I believe you're trying to view a lists of albums ordered by the ARTIST tag, but you're getting album artist instead?

1 - Uncheck "Group by Album Artist"
2 - This will show a "order by" / "display" options list. An alternative is to pin your favourites in the top bar (the 4 red icons in the top are my favs)
3 - Artist display / sort. Just click it. If you click for a little while you'll get extra sorting options

lME4ZQr.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 8:40 AM Post #7,159 of 9,288
Can you describe exactly what you're trying to achieve and the results you're getting? I believe you're trying to view a lists of albums ordered by the ARTIST tag, but you're getting album artist instead?

2 - This will show a "order by" / "display" options list. An alternative is to pin your favourites in the top bar (the 4 red icons in the top are my favs)
3 - Artist display / sort. Just click it. If you click for a little while you'll get extra sorting options

lME4ZQr.jpg
thank you for your patience but it's not that.
I would like in the album tab, these are not sorted by album title but grouped and classified by artists.

Nov 12, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #7,160 of 9,288

lME4ZQr.jpg
thank you for your patience but it's not that.
I would like in the album tab, these are not sorted by album title but grouped and classified by artists.

Attachments

• 76080E2F-66E9-40B0-B94A-31FD5DDD2209.jpeg
    76080E2F-66E9-40B0-B94A-31FD5DDD2209.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
Nov 13, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #7,162 of 9,288
Have you tried Onkyo HF... that app always lists the audio quality and has great SQ...

Another one guys seem to rate is Poweramp 3... but I have never used it myself

one vote here for Poweramp. A nice middle ground between the lovely UI of the FiiO app and Hiby app and the improvements in EQ given by Neutron

The UI is very nice and the improvement in EQ is noticeable from the FiiO app.

Nov 13, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #7,163 of 9,288
one vote here for Poweramp. A nice middle ground between the lovely UI of the FiiO app and Hiby app and the improvements in EQ given by Neutron

The UI is very nice and the improvement in EQ is noticeable from the FiiO app.

I like Poweramp as well - but the output to Hi Res confuses me - it doesn't output the native resolution of the file right? Everything is upscaled? Am I right?

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:34 PM Post #7,165 of 9,288
Guys, how can I get Uapp and neutron on the M11 as there is no playstore , also, which size nanuk case will fit the M11 and a pair of iem's nicely?
You can't get uapp as the dev refuses to add a verification outside of the playstore. Neutron has a non appstore version you can purchase from their site and register with your e-mail.

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:28 AM Post #7,166 of 9,288
I have Neutron and Poweramp (paid versions). I prefer the Neutron in terms of sound output but there is one problem with the app, it randomly crashes when the screen goes into "lock" mode. I thought at first this might be an issue with a bluetooth connection only but the same happens with a wired connection as well.

I have tried making adjustments to the settings, e.g. Service = keeps process running in background, but this doesn't appear to make any difference.

Has anyone else experienced this same issue, and if so have you been able to resolve it?

Nov 14, 2019 at 10:02 PM Post #7,167 of 9,288
Hello.

I bought the Neutron several months through paypro. But Now it says that My trial periods are over.
And I went to setting-help-and add my email. Neutron won't recognize my email.

I need some help.

And this is for my M11

Thank you

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:42 AM Post #7,168 of 9,288
Hello.

I bought the Neutron several months through paypro. But Now it says that My trial periods are over.
And I went to setting-help-and add my email. Neutron won't recognize my email.

I need some help.

And this is for my M11

Thank you

Is the purchase email from neutron still in your email inbox?
Did you put your email address and password :-x in the neutron app and let it search through your email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back