[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 5, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #3,706 of 9,288
Just placed an order for M11. Due early next week.

I have M6 and X7ii and recently bought the FH7's which don't play too nice with X7ii. There's a certain brittleness I am finding which makes for a harsher sound than I am getting with other combos, like M6+FH7 or Mojo+FH7.

Am keen to hear about synergy between FH7+M11 from you guys?

Cheers!

Jul 5, 2019 at 6:35 AM Post #3,707 of 9,288
It’s happening again. After the player goes to sleep, I try to wake it up with power button and I can see the background light going on, but the screen stays dark. Power and play won’t work. Does anybody have any ideas? I can listen to music, when I press the play button, but nothing on the screen. This happens again, after I charged it, the last time it was the same. I used to cable, which came with the player
Old android version usually have such black screen problems that I usually called it "Deep sleep bug", it sleeps, but can't wake up properly. Maybe you could try a hard reset (even a format all data on your microSD card is recommended - especially if that card is used on another android device).

Jul 5, 2019 at 6:46 AM Post #3,709 of 9,288
Placed an order for M11 on Amazon last thursday, received it yesterday, seller AVshop, nice.
First listening this morning, and coming from an X5iii, it's incredible the difference !
First the power, with Fiio F9 Pro, at 61 on X5iii sound level is lower than M11@51. With the X5iii, I didn't like the sound with the F9 Pro, weak bass and rolled of highs, no such problems with the M11.
Bass is there, dynamic with good impact, no regret buying another Dap !

Jul 5, 2019 at 7:43 AM Post #3,710 of 9,288
My leather case fits perfect also

20190705_074241.jpg

Jul 5, 2019 at 7:49 AM Post #3,712 of 9,288
Jul 5, 2019 at 7:58 AM Post #3,714 of 9,288
I'm having issues since last week with the line output, normally I have disabled the volume control for the line out but I activated it to test it and now I cannot disable it, even when the checkbox is not marked, and when the volume is at max it sounds awful with volume variations, like if the files were corrupted but the files are ok, this is only with the line output. PO sounds good. I already rebooted it, turned it off/on, made a factory reset and waited for several hours before turning it back on. Issue persists. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Jul 5, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #3,716 of 9,288
Nope, just tried it again now. Every combination, vol first then power, power then vol, both together, short press, long press. No notifications and no screenshots. I have developer settings active, not sure if that makes a difference?

It is not volume+ tho.

The button combination is Power + Back Track held at the same time.

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #3,719 of 9,288
I'm getting really frustrated with the M-Line from Fiio. I had the M9 and thought it was a great player untill the screen started to act funny. I returned it and upgraded to the M11 and now I'm stuck with a player that won't turn the display on. If I can't get this to work I might have to look for another manufacturer. and return the M11. Is there a good alternative to the M11 at the moment? I'm usig Tidal and Hires Flac and DSD-Files and I need some power for my headphones. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I really liked the sound as long as it was working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back