[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 5, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #2,101 of 9,288
20190605_172950.jpg

Jun 5, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #2,102 of 9,288
Correct and that was due to the case. First time I used a case since 2006. First week and the N8 slide out of the leather case fell 12 ft onto the sidewalk and slit 10 ft. Now no case and no issues.
Ouch! If I didn’t have a case on my phone I’d be replacing screens every week. You have no idea how many times the phone has been on my lap in the car and I got out without realizing...

Jun 5, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #2,103 of 9,288
Ouch! If I didn’t have a case on my phone I’d be replacing screens every week. You have no idea how many times the phone has been on my lap in the car and I got out without realizing...
Yeah I usually have phone in my hand. Screen full of cracks so time to go shopping.

Jun 5, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #2,104 of 9,288
It'll depend on the way you sync the files, I use musicbee just for this as I can search the internet for covers and it'll sync with them.

Good luck hope I helped

Juj

this only work if i have internet/wifi working?

do u download it to ur pc and do it form there. and then move it to m11?

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019 at 1:02 PM Post #2,105 of 9,288
ref=sr_1_35. Link for Amazon Screen protector for M11. If it doesn't work search for FiioM11 on amazon .You won't find the M11 but on page three you will find the screen protector.

Thanks, I'll wait and see if fiio answers, I liked the quality of the applied one. Maybe they will offer an official one down the road.

Jun 5, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #2,106 of 9,288
:cry:
Correct and that was due to the case. First time I used a case since 2006. First week and the N8 slide out of the leather case fell 12 ft onto the sidewalk and slit 10 ft. Now no case and no issues.

Can I have your dented n8 when you get sp2000, or the fiio flagship :wink: :) I only have 2 you know:cry:

Jun 5, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #2,109 of 9,288
this only work if i have internet/wifi working?

do u download it to ur pc and do it form there. and then move it to m11?

You can even tag them with album art and load them on to a card via a USB 3. Reader and it's a bit faster.

Or you can be lazy like me and just say **** it and think 'some' album art is better than none :)

20190605_131606.jpg

That's some nice album art there.

Jun 5, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #2,111 of 9,288
Hahaha
So true. But thought that post was a joke at first. Maybe not. It’s like comparing a. I shuffle with an iPod. What. Two diff products entirely. I love the m11 and don’t think it’s a brick. It’s a very useable dap. Which seems to be hard to find these days. Most are underpowered. The m11 at least is reasonably priced and simply delivers...

On another note, what filter do people prefer most? I choose short delay and slow roll off.
Seems it sounds best with most audio imo.
And after hearing the Rai Penta with 4.4 cable it really surprised me how good this little thing sounds. Side note: I usually hate iems but this combo iis th my custom molded ear tips really is impressive.

However a lot of my listening is with the Sony xm3’s since comfort and noise cancellation is hard to beat when it comes to mobile sound. My “reference” systems are much better with open back cans like empyreans or something comparable.
I’m not really a mobile audio guy... but can appreciate the m11/Rai Penta for a truly world class audio experience on the go.

People are reporting hiss with sensitive iems so I am curious, does the Rai Penta hiss at all from the 4.4mm out of the M11?

Jun 5, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #2,112 of 9,288
Just got the M11 loaded up Spotify APK via APKpure.

It's quite slow to download music via 5ghz and the actual navigation is slow could this be down to micro SD storage I have selected or anything else?
The screen hangs whilst trying to select a song.
Thank you
I haven't noticed any lag problems in Spotify, and I am storing to a card as well.

Jun 5, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #2,114 of 9,288
People are reporting hiss with sensitive iems so I am curious, does the Rai Penta hiss at all from the 4.4mm out of the M11?

Dont own them but at 20 ohm they should be ok as the FH5 are 19 ohm I do own thewm and they have no hiss.

Hope this helps

Juj

Jun 5, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #2,115 of 9,288
You can even tag them with album art and load them on to a card via a USB 3. Reader and it's a bit faster.

Or you can be lazy like me and just say **** it and think 'some' album art is better than none :)

That's some nice album art there.

oh im just trying to make it looks nice, i am upgrading from an ipod classic like over 10 years old

trust me i had so many things wrong with it album wise, i remember stripping youtube vids for music, it had random thumbnail during the vid.

also, is there any improvement if i were to switch to the 4.4 vs the 3.5?
also, has anyone used an amp for m11,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back