[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 3, 2020 at 4:33 PM Post #8,222 of 9,288
I had the moondrop starfields I did not like the sound on the M11 it was harsh and too bright for my ears you may not feel that but I did.

I bought some great balanced 4.4 mm cables off of Amazon they have 0.78 2 pin and they also have MMX so it depends on the type of connector I know the starfields have a 2 pin connector.

Let me find you a link I'll be right back.

Jul 3, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #8,223 of 9,288
Fd-bro 8 core upgrade cable.

Just go to Amazon and type that in and the cable will come up it will have two boxes where you have a choice of what type of connector that goes into your in-ear monitor and then you'll have a choice of what size plug on the end 3.5 mm 2.5 mm or 4.4 you want to get 4.4 mm and there's different color choices it's only about a $20 cable but it's very high quality it's very good.

Jul 4, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #8,225 of 9,288
Guys I need help, for some reason I cant access my M11 with my computer at all. It simply shows it is charging, nothing else (not even the sound windows makes when you connect something).

I tried the same cable with my smartphone and it works no problem.
I tried another cable with the M11, same results.
I tried connecting it to my laptop, same results.
I updated the M11 to the latest software and also my computers, same results.
I tried rebooting my pc and the M11, same results.

I simply dont get what is happening, I havent dropped it or anything and it actually worked just fine up until just now (it worked earlier today...)

Jul 4, 2020 at 8:03 PM Post #8,226 of 9,288
Guys I need help, for some reason I cant access my M11 with my computer at all. It simply shows it is charging, nothing else (not even the sound windows makes when you connect something).

I simply dont get what is happening, I havent dropped it or anything and it actually worked just fine up until just now (it worked earlier today...)
Have you made sure your M11 is in Storage mode from the pull down menu? Are you not able to go into USB DAC mode either when it is selected?

Jul 5, 2020 at 7:45 AM Post #8,227 of 9,288
Have you made sure your M11 is in Storage mode from the pull down menu? Are you not able to go into USB DAC mode either when it is selected?
Yes, storage mode it is.

Jul 6, 2020 at 4:40 AM Post #8,229 of 9,288

Dear user,

What's the operation system of your computer? Have you installed the MTP driver?
Can the FiiO driver folder appear in your computer?
And does this page appear in your M11 after connecting?
1594024526851.png

You could also check via other usb port.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jul 6, 2020 at 6:40 AM Post #8,230 of 9,288
Dear user,

What's the operation system of your computer? Have you installed the MTP driver?
Can the FiiO driver folder appear in your computer?
And does this page appear in your M11 after connecting?
1594024526851.png
You could also check via other usb port.

Best regards
I have installed the MTP driver and the folder does not appear at all. That page does not appear either. It has worked for me for an entire year but just suddenly stopped working.

I am going to return it to Amazon. But thanks for the reply. Have the Ibasso DX160 on the way.

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:29 AM Post #8,232 of 9,288
a little problem and i need help....2 days ago i installed the beta formware and i had some bugs so i went back to the official one...since then fiio player does not open at all...whats the solution??
i see now my fiio music app is 1.1.9 and when i try to instal the one from the site 1.1.8 it does no install

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020 at 1:45 AM Post #8,233 of 9,288
Just want to make sure I understand one more thing...

In order to use the Fiio HiRes Driver in the M11, I have to use UAPP?

I've already paid and have been using UAPP with great results so it's not much of a problem, BUT, there are some apps like for example Plex that do not work with UAPP. So in that case, my only resort is the original android driver in the device which definitely sounds inferior.

Is that what everyone is seeing or am I missing something?

Jul 8, 2020 at 3:05 AM Post #8,234 of 9,288
a little problem and i need help....2 days ago i installed the beta formware and i had some bugs so i went back to the official one...since then fiio player does not open at all...whats the solution??
i see now my fiio music app is 1.1.9 and when i try to instal the one from the site 1.1.8 it does no install
Any help please ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back