1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO FH7-Flagship 5-Driver (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid In-Ear Monitors, Knowles DFK + SWFK Composite BA Drivers, 13.6mm Beryllium DD Driver

First

Back
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
79 80 81 82 83
Next

Last
  1. Jujoe
    Ok thanks buddy :frowning2: gonna try rub one out :p

2. MrJudasPriest

They arrived and am hearing an improvement. Thanks again. So far have stuck with the same large spirals and haven't had to go down a size altho haven't had them in long enough to see if they start to iirritate .Definitely a deeper insertion in any event and a very cost effective acoustic tweak!

Jujoe likes this.
  3. billbishere
    So just curious why there isn't much movement in this thread compared to others like T800 and SF8. Is it because those IEMs take messing around with to get the best sound and these are just great without much tinkering?

Or is it these haven't sold as much?

4. Jujoe
    It could be were all happy :p

Colors, Wes S and KC33 like this.
  5. billbishere
    Yep... That's basically what I was saying with my first assumption.

6. KC33
    I'm going to pick one of these cables up too. (The ISN) Thx for the headsup. :)

7. JaZZ Contributor
    Recently I found out that the FH7 sounds best with the Atlas/ALO Silver Litz, while the Atlas sounds best with the FiiO LC-3.5D and the Andromeda sounds best with the FiiO LC-3.5C. :upside_down:

KC33 likes this.
  8. KC33
    I love the silver cable for Jazz but I just ordered the copper ISN to tone it down a tad for classic rock. I'm in love with the FH-7. I'm listening to Miles Davis/John Coltrane "Final Tour" right now and these puppies just sound spectacular. :trophy:

Jujoe likes this.
  9. KC33
    Totally agree, it's actually pretty amazing how few gripes I've seen on the forums.

10. Jujoe
    Only grip is that there is no small or large foam tips but its a tiny issue really as none of the tips fit me anyway :)

Wes S likes this.
  11. MrJudasPriest
    Lou Reed's Transformer via Tidal sounds ace on the FH7s

pwscott and Jujoe like this.
  12. KC33
    That's an easy fix :beerchug:

13. Grayven
    i just got these , been using Andromedas for the last year or so. i am pretty impressed.
    the soundstage is still huge, but better sub-bass and better impact all around. only listened for a couple days, going to use these exclusively for a week, but sounds great!

Jujoe and Colors like this.
  14. leo5111
    did amazon send me the wrong cable? it lists fh5 as 1 of em but these look like wrong 69570154_661957770953890_2497182775753310208_n.jpg

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  15. leo5111
    also how do you disconnect the original cable anyway? dont want to break anything

First

Back
68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
79 80 81 82 83
Next

Last