FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Oct 9, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #211 of 1,737
26 for group buy so far...
tongue.gif

Oct 10, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #215 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Although I don't think there'd be a big discount even if we do group buy, I reckon a special edition with "Head-fi" printed on the casing would be epic.

We just want to get to the front of the line.
atsmile.gif

Oct 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #219 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellomai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
should we put this group buy topic to "Group Buy" forum?

That would be a start, methinks. If people are actually serious about this, someone needs to take the initiative to contact FiiO and make a proposal, as well...

Oct 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #221 of 1,737
lol, i'd be in for a group buy if it's the same price or saves us a little pocket change.

*waits for group buy thread*

Oct 11, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #222 of 1,737
Definitely like the idea for a "limited edition" or personalized for head-fi version. That *would* be epic. 29 for the group buy so far. Who's regularly in contact with Fiio? Perhaps they can fire off an email. Personally, I wouldn't mind even paying an extra couple bucks for a limited edition version.

Oct 12, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #224 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely like the idea for a "limited edition" or personalized for head-fi version. That *would* be epic. 29 for the group buy so far. Who's regularly in contact with Fiio? Perhaps they can fire off an email. Personally, I wouldn't mind even paying an extra couple bucks for a limited edition version.

Maybe CLieOS could help us out on this one? We'd need to know minimum numbers for FiiO to even consider producing a "custom" one.

I reckon Black with white scritping would be a popuplar color scheme though.

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #225 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe CLieOS could help us out on this one? We'd need to know minimum numbers for FiiO to even consider producing a "custom" one.

I reckon Black with white scritping would be a popuplar color scheme though.

FiiO read this forum so they will get the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back