FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Oct 13, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #241 of 1,737
awesome news, the wait is nearly over. Someone trustworthy step up!!!!

Oct 13, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #244 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is the reply I got from FiiO:

Group order is possible, but FiiO won't be able to handle individual request so the best way is for one member to organize the group order, collecting money and deal directly w/ FiiO. The member will also be responsible for distributing/shipping individual package to all other members, note that this will increase the overall price since shipping will be higher.

Head-fi Limited edition is also possible, if Jude allows FiiO to use Head-fi's logo (FiiO will contact Jude on this issue).

More on the good news: E5 will be on display on Hong Kong electronic show starting from today. More news will be coming in in the nest two days.

This sounds very promising, count me in for a group buy, a Head-fi Limited edition FiiO E5 would be great.

Oct 13, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #246 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is the reply I got from FiiO:

Group order is possible, but FiiO won't be able to handle individual request so the best way is for one member to organize the group order, collecting money and deal directly w/ FiiO. The member will also be responsible for distributing/shipping individual package to all other members, note that this will increase the overall price since shipping will be higher.

Head-fi Limited edition is also possible, if Jude allows FiiO to use Head-fi's logo (FiiO will contact Jude on this issue).

More on the good news: E5 will be on display on Hong Kong electronic show starting from today. More news will be coming in in the nest two days.

Wow, that's excellent news! A custom Head-fi edition would be awsome. I'm looking forward to hearing about more news and details in the near future. Thanks for taking the initiative, and thanks for taking the time and effort to help put this together!

Oct 13, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #247 of 1,737
I was the one who suggested it and put the ball into motion
tongue.gif

Anyway, Lets try and decided on a color scheme.

I wouldn't mind organizing it, but I have uni exams at the moment, and shipping from Australia won't be cheap.

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #248 of 1,737
I'm interested, and shipping from Australia would be great for me!

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:10 AM Post #249 of 1,737
I'm interested as well in the Head-Fi Limited E5. I'm new to group buys but this is awesome that a response by them was made so soon.

Oct 13, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #250 of 1,737
Would Fiio be prepared to send the amps to a few central people? We could have a representative from each continent to collect the amps and post them out to people accordingly- ie, 1 in the America's, 1 in Australasia, 1 in Europe, 1 in Africa and 1 in Asia- it would certainly be cheaper. It would cost more for the postage than the amp otherwise. Just a suggestion folks.

Oct 13, 2008 at 8:15 AM Post #251 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickyboyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a suggestion folks.

...and a good suggestion, at that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM Post #252 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickyboyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would Fiio be prepared to send the amps to a few central people? We could have a representative from each continent to collect the amps and post them out to people accordingly- ie, 1 in the America's, 1 in Australasia, 1 in Europe, 1 in Africa and 1 in Asia- it would certainly be cheaper. It would cost more for the postage than the amp otherwise. Just a suggestion folks.

Provided the amps arrive in Early November, I have no problems with being the Australian "Agent" if people pay for shipping, packing and paypa/otherl fees.

Oct 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #253 of 1,737
i'm in for this one. Also, I think we should get it in the shades of blue that we see with the head-fi logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back