FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought
Feb 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #1,576 of 6,777
I've stopped following this thread because it's so frustrating.  It's almost like people are upset that Fiio is doing well.  It's a brand new product with high interest and a following around the world. It's not like they have to beef up the supply to Amazon or even the US, they have to start supply for the first time for the entire planet.  900+ units in the first batch - do you know how many other (if not all) manufactures would kill for that kind of volume?  My Apex Peak's serial number has only 1 digit.  People keep demanding things fro FIIO where fiio is under absolutely no obligation of any kind to respond to any of it. They have nothing to do with pre-orders, how resellers handle thier products or the fact that the Chinese New Year (which is a huge impact compared to any holiday in the US) started right as the product was ready.  The fact that Fiio, who sells something like 15,000 units a month, is on this one single small thread to answer the same questions over and over is pretty impressive.

Feb 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #1,578 of 6,777
Sorry, I disagree.  Having an item for sale that you can't provide doesn't make for happy customers.  The U.S. is probably their biggest market, so I think they need to keep people here happy.  They are also under some obligation to control who is selling their products.  Look how carmakers suffered from crappy dealer service.

Feb 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #1,579 of 6,777
Lol....I been waiting for the E17 too...

ph34r.gif
 Do I hear a challenge? Challenge Accepted! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

The Micca Store has E17s available in about 3 hours.  I love mine so much I might get a second one to use as a paper weight at work.  Good luck everyone.. the race is on.

Feb 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #1,584 of 6,777
Are we sure about that "3 hours" from earlier? I just called them and the person I spoke to knew nothing about the E17 going live today. 

*EDIT* 

I meant I emailed them, not called them. 

Feb 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #1,587 of 6,777

Quote:
Are we sure about that "3 hours" from earlier? I just called them and the person I spoke to knew nothing about the E17 going live today. 

*EDIT* 

I meant I emailed them, not called them. 

Their Twitter feed said," FiiO E17: Will be available for ordering on Miccastore.com at 3PM EST Today. Will ship out tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back