FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support
May 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #91 of 1,271
Just tried FA-003 with E11 on high gain. Sound pretty good, especially with level 2 bass boost.

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your response. I am looking forward for your impressions about FA-003.

cheers,

May 6, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #93 of 1,271
For US buyers interested in the E11, I've received a few PMs and many more emails asking when we will have this in stock, especially in light of the pre-order going on in UK. 

As with past product releases, we will make the product available for purchase as soon as it clears US customs and we get a committed delivery date from the freight carrier. Our best estimate is that it will be similar to the time frame of when the product will be available in UK, give or take a day or three.

Thanks to everyone in advance for their patience. 

Jack

May 6, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #94 of 1,271

Quote:
Just tried FA-003 with E11 on high gain. Sound pretty good, especially with level 2 bass boost.

Thanks a lot! How much of an improvement we are talking about compared to fuze, fuze+E5 and uDAC? Could you briefly give an idea?  I know you must be busy, don't worry about it if it is too much of an hassle, I can wait till and after the full review.

cheers, 

May 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #95 of 1,271
Great read as always ClieOS. Now I really look forward to trying the E11.
Looks like Fiio have done it again, the company really have come a long way since the E3.

May 6, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #96 of 1,271
For US buyers interested in the E11, I've received a few PMs and many more emails asking when we will have this in stock, especially in light of the pre-order going on in UK. 

As with past product releases, we will make the product available for purchase as soon as it clears US customs and we get a committed delivery date from the freight carrier. Our best estimate is that it will be similar to the time frame of when the product will be available in UK, give or take a day or three.

Thanks to everyone in advance for their patience. 

Jack

thanks for the update.
Cant wait to order one

May 6, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #97 of 1,271
Quote:
Thanks a lot! How much of an improvement we are talking about compared to fuze, fuze+E5 and uDAC? Could you briefly give an idea?  I know you must be busy, don't worry about it if it is too much of an hassle, I can wait till and after the full review.

cheers, 

I mainly compared it to Fuze's LO. It improves soundstage and imagine, and give a solider low end punch if you use the bass boost. DOes it improves a lot? No, I won't call it 'a lot'. After all, FA-003 is very easy to drive, so even Fuze has no problem driving it to good level. I guess one of the bigger improvement comes from the fact that the LO sounds better than the headphone-out. If you want to really  a very noticeable improvement, you will need something more demanding, like RE262 or PK1.

May 6, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #98 of 1,271
Would the Ultrasone 650 benefit from the e11? it impedance is pretty high at 75ohm

May 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #99 of 1,271

Quote:
Would the Ultrasone 650 benefit from the e11? it impedance is pretty high at 75ohm

I'm also curious as to how the Ultrasone Pro 900 sound from the E11, mainly due to its relatively low sensitivity.

May 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #100 of 1,271
Orded one with the L9 LOD from http://www.pjbox.co.uk.
On their site it says that their store will be closed from 13th - 24th May.
According to them, they will be getting the E11's on 13th May.
Guess I'll have to wait till end of the month.. :frowning2:

"Please note that the offices will be closed from 13th – 24th May
Any orders received within this period will be sent out from the 24th May 2011."

May 6, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #101 of 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLm0sT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Please note that the offices will be closed from 13th – 24th May
Any orders received within this period will be sent out from the 24th May 2011."

I saw that too. I'm slightly hoping that it means that The E11s will be sent out on the 13th, otherwise it's a bit annoying. Of course that only works if the shipment comes in on time...

May 6, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #102 of 1,271

I'm also curious as to how the Ultrasone Pro 900 sound from the E11, mainly due to its relatively low sensitivity.

I'll be happy to post some impressions once mine has arrived from the UK stockist... hopefully sometime nearer the 13th than the 24th!

Also, thanks to ClieOS for sealing the deal on my first headphone amp purchase. All of my previous audio gear has been purchased with a fair amount of lurkage here on Head-Fi, so I figured now's about time I give some thanks!

May 6, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #103 of 1,271

Quote:

I'll be happy to post some impressions once mine has arrived from the UK stockist... hopefully sometime nearer the 13th than the 24th!

Also, thanks to ClieOS for sealing the deal on my first headphone amp purchase. All of my previous audio gear has been purchased with a fair amount of lurkage here on Head-Fi, so I figured now's about time I give some thanks!

I'd appreciate that very much, fellow head-fier
beyersmile.png

May 7, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #105 of 1,271
1, The photos of the trial production of E11 will be added in the following repy.

2, We will ship some E11 to Micca and PJBOX (UAS) before 13th. and other agents may receive E11  before the end of this month 

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back