Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
May 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #496 of 6,413
Yep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)

May 31, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #497 of 6,413
Upgrading to 1.2.  Was curious about the improved midrange and bass.  Sending them in this week.  Will update with impressions in a few weeks once I get them back :) 

May 31, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #500 of 6,413
Quote:

Will do...  Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p  232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :p

More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.

I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.

May 31, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #501 of 6,413
Quote:

Will do...  Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p  232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :p

I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now
biggrin.gif
Mr Wallet is very happy
cool.gif

May 31, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #502 of 6,413
Quote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.

I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.

LOL, you'll get your answers. 

Quote:

I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now
biggrin.gif
Mr Wallet is very happy
cool.gif

LOL.  Sounds good.  They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p  I think it was 1.0 :p

May 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #503 of 6,413
First, well put response.

Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)
Quote:

LOL, you'll get your answers. 

LOL.  Sounds good.  They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p  I think it was 1.0 :p

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #504 of 6,413
guys, my cable is starting to green, looks old and dirty now. Whats the best way to clean it? or is there a good aftermarket cable that pairs well with the ASG-1?

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #505 of 6,413
Quote:
guys, my cable is starting to green, looks old and dirty now. Whats the best way to clean it? or is there a good aftermarket cable that pairs well with the ASG-1?

Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #506 of 6,413
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.
Quote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #507 of 6,413
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back