Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jul 6, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #5,582 of 6,413
they gonna send me a new pair, the guy from ger4music told me that i cant recieve my money back because i tried them

Thanks for sharing, I'll make a note to myself to never buy anything from them :wink:

Jul 6, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #5,583 of 6,413
Thanks for sharing, I'll make a note to myself to never buy anything from them
wink.gif

bare hyggelig

Jul 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #5,584 of 6,413
Has anyone had success contacting Fender about a warranty repair? I have a pair of Harmony's that I bought right before the "new management" took over. To make a (very) long story short, the MMCX connector is shot and I need the earpieces repaired. Tried sending a message through Fender's website, which never seems to successfully submit. Also tried emailing Andy at his new Fender address, but haven't heard anything.

Jul 12, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #5,585 of 6,413
Has anyone had success contacting Fender about a warranty repair? I have a pair of Harmony's that I bought right before the "new management" took over. To make a (very) long story short, the MMCX connector is shot and I need the earpieces repaired. Tried sending a message through Fender's website, which never seems to successfully submit. Also tried emailing Andy at his new Fender address, but haven't heard anything.

I just sent my Fortes in after getting in contact with Andy. They still honor the warranty.

Jul 12, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #5,587 of 6,413
Are there somewhere measurements for Aurisonics Forte? Would be good to compare them.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #5,589 of 6,413
Add me to the list of people having problems with the connections. :frowning2:

Got my Harmony about 6 months ago as well.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #5,590 of 6,413
Add me to the list of people having problems with the connections. :frowning2:

Got my Harmony about 6 months ago as well.
Have you been removing the cable a lot? I had a lot of issues with the Shure 535 and 846 due to changing cables. I havnt removed the cable on the Forte or Harmony so I had no issues.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #5,591 of 6,413
Yes, always remove the cable when not in us. :frowning2:

Jul 13, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #5,592 of 6,413
Yes, always remove the cable when not in us. :frowning2:

I think what he was saying is that if you are constantly removing the cables, you may be causing damage to them. The solution is to try and keep the cables in there all the time.

I have had some connection issues myself. I may try using deoxit on them first as they sound like there may ne sweat or something that occasionally cause static and dropouts for me when the cable moves around. A similar thing happened to me when using the ultimate ears ue900s and deoxit solved the problem.

Jul 13, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #5,593 of 6,413
I think what he was saying is that if you are constantly removing the cables, you may be causing damage to them. The solution is to try and keep the cables in there all the time.

I have had some connection issues myself. I may try using deoxit on them first as they sound like there may ne sweat or something that occasionally cause static and dropouts for me when the cable moves around. A similar thing happened to me when using the ultimate ears ue900s and deoxit solved the problem.

True, MMCX connectors do require some maintenance to prevent from experiencing static issues.

PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
Jul 14, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #5,594 of 6,413
Well after seeing the Harmony's heavily discounted here in Oz I bit the bullet and purchased them sound unheard. They arrived today and so far I'm liking them very much. Still playing around with the tips and the swiveling MMCX connectors are a pain but no regrets. The foam tips from my DUNU's fit but so far the sureseal medium + seems to be the go. No sibilance for me at all and the bass is just right.

Will give them a proper listen this weekend with some Tool whilst demolishing a 6 pack of Becks.

So @jmills8 you are safe and thanks for your accurate description of the sound signature of the harmony as it was spot on. I will not be hunting you down though there is no way I would have paid the 800.00 AUD they originally sold for. I paid $487.00 AUD ($360.00 USD).

I could be in danger of buying more of the older Aurisonics models ie 1 Plus and 2.5 if I can find any and of course the rockets. The Aurisonics house sound agrees with me.

Damn, I may have to sell my DN1K's - again!! Nah, screw it, I'm starting an IEM collection.

Jul 14, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #5,595 of 6,413
Well after seeing the Harmony's heavily discounted here in Oz I bit the bullet and purchased them sound unheard. They arrived today and so far I'm liking them very much. Still playing around with the tips and the swiveling MMCX connectors are a pain but no regrets. The foam tips from my DUNU's fit but so far the sureseal medium + seems to be the go. No sibilance for me at all and the bass is just right.

Will give them a proper listen this weekend with some Tool whilst demolishing a 6 pack of Becks.

So @jmills8
 you are safe and thanks for your accurate description of the sound signature of the harmony as it was spot on. I will not be hunting you down though there is no way I would have paid the 800.00 AUD they originally sold for. I paid $487.00 AUD ($360.00 USD).

I could be in danger of buying more of the older Aurisonics models ie 1 Plus and 2.5 if I can find any and of course the rockets. The Aurisonics house sound agrees with me.

Damn, I may have to sell my DN1K's - again!! Nah, screw it, I'm starting an IEM collection.
A good can do anything iem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back